Le Cube
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Day Chat v 4.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
avatar

Male Number of posts : 719
Location : A dark, and very expensive forest
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v 4.0   Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:39 pm

Alright, so here's whats happening with NMH right now.

I'm saving money for the last boss, and already spoiled all the big spoilers for myself before I got the game, so I'm basically missing the last boss fight and the "true ending" if I give in and trade it in. However, if I were to give in, it'd be with a fight, and try and get my PS3 out of it, or a have them buy me a game or two (sure to be higher priced than NMH) in exchange.

Thoughts?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JKR
The Real Deal!
The Real Deal!
avatar

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v 4.0   Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:53 pm

FlyingGiraffe wrote:
Alright, so here's whats happening with NMH right now.

I'm saving money for the last boss, and already spoiled all the big spoilers for myself before I got the game, so I'm basically missing the last boss fight and the "true ending" if I give in and trade it in. However, if I were to give in, it'd be with a fight, and try and get my PS3 out of it, or a have them buy me a game or two (sure to be higher priced than NMH) in exchange.

Thoughts?

What? Fight with who?

I dunno, I personally would never get rid of NMH, because I consider it an art piece in my game collection. It was just amazing. What's the story behind who you're fighting for trading it in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gitarooman
"Normal" Member



Male Number of posts : 202
Age : 23
Location : Angrytown, Ireland.
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v 4.0   Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:02 pm

JKR wrote:
FlyingGiraffe wrote:
Alright, so here's whats happening with NMH right now.

I'm saving money for the last boss, and already spoiled all the big spoilers for myself before I got the game, so I'm basically missing the last boss fight and the "true ending" if I give in and trade it in. However, if I were to give in, it'd be with a fight, and try and get my PS3 out of it, or a have them buy me a game or two (sure to be higher priced than NMH) in exchange.

Thoughts?

What? Fight with who?

I dunno, I personally would never get rid of NMH, because I consider it an art piece in my game collection. It was just amazing. What's the story behind who you're fighting for trading it in?

Fight with his mother and sister, because they want him to get rid of NMH since it's 'unsuitable' for his age group.
But won't the process be repeated with MGS 4?
Well, I think you should beat NMH really fast, then cash it in.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schemilix
Hermaphrodite Overlord
Hermaphrodite Overlord
avatar

Male Number of posts : 92
Age : 24
Location : Maerinn.
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v 4.0   Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:03 pm

What's NMH?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://schemilix.deviantart.com
Gitarooman
"Normal" Member



Male Number of posts : 202
Age : 23
Location : Angrytown, Ireland.
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v 4.0   Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:08 pm

No More Heroes.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schemilix
Hermaphrodite Overlord
Hermaphrodite Overlord
avatar

Male Number of posts : 92
Age : 24
Location : Maerinn.
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v 4.0   Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:08 pm

Not familiar.

...Jungle Sound is a poo album, why must you put this in a Pendulum discography> DJ Fresh is talking over them! SHUT UP!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://schemilix.deviantart.com
Gitarooman
"Normal" Member



Male Number of posts : 202
Age : 23
Location : Angrytown, Ireland.
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v 4.0   Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:10 pm

Schemilix wrote:
Not familiar.

...Jungle Sound is a poo album, why must you put this in a Pendulum discography> DJ Fresh is talking over them! SHUT UP!

'Tis a Wii game, rated 18+ in the US, and 15+ in the UK because of the exclusion of mild blood.
It seems a tad wussy to me to be classed as 18's though...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v 4.0   Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Gitarooman wrote:
Schemilix wrote:
Not familiar.

...Jungle Sound is a poo album, why must you put this in a Pendulum discography> DJ Fresh is talking over them! SHUT UP!

'Tis a Wii game, rated 18+ in the US, and 15+ in the UK because of the exclusion of mild blood.
It seems a tad wussy to me to be classed as 18's though...
There's no 18+, there's 17+.

And 18+
Back to top Go down
Gitarooman
"Normal" Member



Male Number of posts : 202
Age : 23
Location : Angrytown, Ireland.
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v 4.0   Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:14 pm

Papytendo wrote:
Gitarooman wrote:
Schemilix wrote:
Not familiar.

...Jungle Sound is a poo album, why must you put this in a Pendulum discography> DJ Fresh is talking over them! SHUT UP!

'Tis a Wii game, rated 18+ in the US, and 15+ in the UK because of the exclusion of mild blood.
It seems a tad wussy to me to be classed as 18's though...
There's no 18+, there's 17+.

Peh, tomato, tomatoe.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v 4.0   Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:15 pm

Gitarooman wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
Gitarooman wrote:
Schemilix wrote:
Not familiar.

...Jungle Sound is a poo album, why must you put this in a Pendulum discography> DJ Fresh is talking over them! SHUT UP!

'Tis a Wii game, rated 18+ in the US, and 15+ in the UK because of the exclusion of mild blood.
It seems a tad wussy to me to be classed as 18's though...
There's no 18+, there's 17+.

Peh, tomato, tomatoe.
Well actually there is 18+, but it's almost never used.
Back to top Go down
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
avatar

Male Number of posts : 719
Location : A dark, and very expensive forest
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v 4.0   Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:09 pm

Gitarooman wrote:
JKR wrote:
FlyingGiraffe wrote:
Alright, so here's whats happening with NMH right now.

I'm saving money for the last boss, and already spoiled all the big spoilers for myself before I got the game, so I'm basically missing the last boss fight and the "true ending" if I give in and trade it in. However, if I were to give in, it'd be with a fight, and try and get my PS3 out of it, or a have them buy me a game or two (sure to be higher priced than NMH) in exchange.

Thoughts?

What? Fight with who?

I dunno, I personally would never get rid of NMH, because I consider it an art piece in my game collection. It was just amazing. What's the story behind who you're fighting for trading it in?

Fight with his mother and sister, because they want him to get rid of NMH since it's 'unsuitable' for his age group.
But won't the process be repeated with MGS 4?
Well, I think you should beat NMH really fast, then cash it in.
I got 1-3 on MGS okay, so I think it's a matter of saying that it's not a lot of blood, or it can be turned off (not sure about this, but whatever).

And I'll see if I can finish it off, but now that my sis is back home I'm a lot more paranoid.

And I've always found the 18+ rating stupid, since it's just one year above its previous one.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
President Descriptor
Master of Weirdery
avatar

Male Number of posts : 189
Age : 36
Location : Elsewhere
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v 4.0   Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:17 pm

FlyingGiraffe wrote:
Gitarooman wrote:
JKR wrote:
FlyingGiraffe wrote:
Alright, so here's whats happening with NMH right now.

I'm saving money for the last boss, and already spoiled all the big spoilers for myself before I got the game, so I'm basically missing the last boss fight and the "true ending" if I give in and trade it in. However, if I were to give in, it'd be with a fight, and try and get my PS3 out of it, or a have them buy me a game or two (sure to be higher priced than NMH) in exchange.

Thoughts?

What? Fight with who?

I dunno, I personally would never get rid of NMH, because I consider it an art piece in my game collection. It was just amazing. What's the story behind who you're fighting for trading it in?

Fight with his mother and sister, because they want him to get rid of NMH since it's 'unsuitable' for his age group.
But won't the process be repeated with MGS 4?
Well, I think you should beat NMH really fast, then cash it in.
I got 1-3 on MGS okay, so I think it's a matter of saying that it's not a lot of blood, or it can be turned off (not sure about this, but whatever).

And I'll see if I can finish it off, but now that my sis is back home I'm a lot more paranoid.

And I've always found the 18+ rating stupid, since it's just one year above its previous one.
Yeah, the M rating should be lowered to 15 or 16, like in the UK...

Also, the caption on your avatar amuses ni me! :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schemilix
Hermaphrodite Overlord
Hermaphrodite Overlord
avatar

Male Number of posts : 92
Age : 24
Location : Maerinn.
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v 4.0   Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:35 pm

I've known one store clerk pay attention to taht 16 thing here in the UK and he was an asshat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://schemilix.deviantart.com
Gitarooman
"Normal" Member



Male Number of posts : 202
Age : 23
Location : Angrytown, Ireland.
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v 4.0   Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:37 pm

Schemilix wrote:
I've known one store clerk pay attention to taht 16 thing here in the UK and he was an asshat.

I've only ever seen like one guy turn down someone else for a game that was 15's, basically some 6-8 year olds buying Assassin's Creed... He made the right choice though, steering them away from a rather mediocre game...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
avatar

Male Number of posts : 719
Location : A dark, and very expensive forest
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v 4.0   Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:41 pm

Gitarooman wrote:
Schemilix wrote:
I've known one store clerk pay attention to taht 16 thing here in the UK and he was an asshat.

I've only ever seen like one guy turn down someone else for a game that was 15's, basically some 6-8 year olds buying Assassin's Creed... He made the right choice though, steering them away from a rather mediocre game...
Good for all the wrong reasons, eh? :=P:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v 4.0   Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Who he is watching American Football? :awesome:

:stare:

-------
Suite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v 4.0   

Back to top Go down
 
Day Chat v 4.0
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
 Similar topics
-
» Scottish Chat Up Lines:
» Chat this weekend 2/12 or 2/13?
» Best. Chat. Ever.
» Can someone give me the link to lejams tiny chat.
» CHAT ROOM LINK!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cube :: Generally speaking :: The Graveyard (Archive)-
Jump to: