Le Cube
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Forum Capitalism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
President Descriptor
Master of Weirdery
avatar

Male Number of posts : 189
Age : 35
Location : Elsewhere
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Forum Capitalism   Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:13 pm

Come on people!
We didn't stop those dang hippy communists from blowin' up Santa Claus for nothin'!
If we give up now, we will have given up years ago by some weird time distortion thingy...
Yeah...
So come on my fellow Americans, don't be seduced by those dang Ruskies and their lies of equality!
They only want to rule over you with an iron fist!
Follow the one true economic system, where any person could make it big by working hard and sueing people even harder!
Step up and fight!
And just win one more for the gipper...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
General Meevious
Totus Erus
Totus Erus
avatar

Male Number of posts : 153
Age : 108
Location : Yonder
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:33 pm

Your speech imbues me with fervor. :lmao:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xkcd.com
President Descriptor
Master of Weirdery
avatar

Male Number of posts : 189
Age : 35
Location : Elsewhere
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:33 pm

If you join our side, I'll make you a general!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
General Meevious
Totus Erus
Totus Erus
avatar

Male Number of posts : 153
Age : 108
Location : Yonder
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:41 pm

Wait, I'm already a general! :|

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xkcd.com
President Descriptor
Master of Weirdery
avatar

Male Number of posts : 189
Age : 35
Location : Elsewhere
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:43 pm

Yes, well now your a general on our side...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
General Meevious
Totus Erus
Totus Erus
avatar

Male Number of posts : 153
Age : 108
Location : Yonder
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:48 pm


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xkcd.com
Linkred2
Man In Red
Man In Red
avatar

Male Number of posts : 405
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:20 am

President Descriptor wrote:
Come on people!
We didn't stop those dang hippy communists from blowin' up Santa Claus for nothin'!
If we give up now, we will have given up years ago by some weird time distortion thingy...
Yeah...
So come on my fellow Americans, don't be seduced by those dang Ruskies and their lies of equality!
They only want to rule over you with an iron fist!
Follow the one true economic system, where any person could make it big by working hard and sueing people even harder!
Step up and fight!
And just win one more for the gipper...
Go to hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Sgt-Jay~
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1023
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:35 am

Linkred2 wrote:
President Descriptor wrote:
Come on people!
We didn't stop those dang hippy communists from blowin' up Santa Claus for nothin'!
If we give up now, we will have given up years ago by some weird time distortion thingy...
Yeah...
So come on my fellow Americans, don't be seduced by those dang Ruskies and their lies of equality!
They only want to rule over you with an iron fist!
Follow the one true economic system, where any person could make it big by working hard and sueing people even harder!
Step up and fight!
And just win one more for the gipper...
Go to hell.


beat me to it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BennyboyNZ
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 428
Age : 25
Location : Old Zealand
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:58 am

So, is capitalism only for Americans by the sounds of it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wii-Lover
The #1 Assassin
The #1 Assassin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 400
Age : 23
Location : In your cake stealin' your truths.
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:04 am

Comrade BennyboyNZ wrote:
So, is capitalism only for Americans by the sounds of it?

Maaaaaaybe...

Well you know how thick headed we are. Most of us assume that most/all of Europe is Socialist.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Capitalism FTW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gitarooman
"Normal" Member



Male Number of posts : 202
Age : 23
Location : Angrytown, Ireland.
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:20 am

What?
Come ON!
This forum is clearly Communist!
Everyone has equal power and responsibility!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Underqwertyuiop
The Guitar Hero
The Guitar Hero
avatar

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:02 pm

Must...Destroy...Capitalism...Rawr

Oh wait, I'm not Lenin. :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
President Descriptor
Master of Weirdery
avatar

Male Number of posts : 189
Age : 35
Location : Elsewhere
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:58 pm

Gitarooman wrote:
What?
Come ON!
This forum is clearly Communist!
Everyone has equal power and responsibility!
Yeah, equal power...
That's certainly something you see a lot of in, say, Cuba or North Korea...
Yup... :roll:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Sgt-Jay~
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1023
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:59 pm

maybe you don't know what communism is then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
President Descriptor
Master of Weirdery
avatar

Male Number of posts : 189
Age : 35
Location : Elsewhere
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:01 pm

~Sgt-Jay~ wrote:
maybe you don't know what communism is then
Well, I guess I don't, seeing as how I've never seen an example if it before...

Sounds more llke Anarchy, if you ask me...
Everyone having equal power means having no ruling force.
And that's when society collapses....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gitarooman
"Normal" Member



Male Number of posts : 202
Age : 23
Location : Angrytown, Ireland.
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:55 pm

President Descriptor wrote:
~Sgt-Jay~ wrote:
maybe you don't know what communism is then
Well, I guess I don't, seeing as how I've never seen an example if it before...

Sounds more llke Anarchy, if you ask me...
Everyone having equal power means having no ruling force.
And that's when society collapses....

Communism:
All land and wealth is divided equally between people, so there are no poor people, and no rich people.
The LARGE problem with communism is this way, people can work easy jobs and get paid like a doctor.

And North Korea and Cuba were run by Dictators under Communist regime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordy
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 691
Location : Engerlarrrrnd
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:18 pm

I want to be a venture capitalist when I'm older. :superawesome:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Underqwertyuiop
The Guitar Hero
The Guitar Hero
avatar

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:34 pm

Gitarooman wrote:
President Descriptor wrote:
~Sgt-Jay~ wrote:
maybe you don't know what communism is then
Well, I guess I don't, seeing as how I've never seen an example if it before...

Sounds more llke Anarchy, if you ask me...
Everyone having equal power means having no ruling force.
And that's when society collapses....

Communism:
All land and wealth is divided equally between people, so there are no poor people, and no rich people.
The LARGE problem with communism is this way, people can work easy jobs and get paid like a doctor.

And North Korea and Cuba were run by Dictators under Communist regime.

I think the part about jobs is the other way around. Doctors were getting payed more like bus boys. There aren't any countries rich enough to support communism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gitarooman
"Normal" Member



Male Number of posts : 202
Age : 23
Location : Angrytown, Ireland.
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:40 pm

Underqwertyuiop wrote:
Gitarooman wrote:
President Descriptor wrote:
~Sgt-Jay~ wrote:
maybe you don't know what communism is then
Well, I guess I don't, seeing as how I've never seen an example if it before...

Sounds more llke Anarchy, if you ask me...
Everyone having equal power means having no ruling force.
And that's when society collapses....

Communism:
All land and wealth is divided equally between people, so there are no poor people, and no rich people.
The LARGE problem with communism is this way, people can work easy jobs and get paid like a doctor.

And North Korea and Cuba were run by Dictators under Communist regime.

I think the part about jobs is the other way around. Doctors were getting payed more like bus boys. There aren't any countries rich enough to support communism.

Well, not low wages...
It's just someone working a mid-class job would get normal pay.
Low class job, high pay.
High class job, low pay.
Seemingly, but still, it's a large flaw in communism, everyone having equal power and stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
General Meevious
Totus Erus
Totus Erus
avatar

Male Number of posts : 153
Age : 108
Location : Yonder
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:09 pm

God dammit.

Quote :
Well, I guess I don't, seeing as how I've never seen an example if it before...

Sounds more llke Anarchy, if you ask me...
Everyone having equal power means having no ruling force.
And that's when society collapses....
In communism, there is a ruling force: Everyone. A true communism is a true democracy; not a dumbed down democracy where people vote for another person to make their decisions. The point of communism is for every person to have equal power over the group. The point of Anarchy is to be free. Anarchy is more like hardcore capitalism, without the reliance on the socialist idea of leadership democracy that governs current nations referring to themselves as "capitalist".

Quote :
Communism:
All land and wealth is divided equally between people, so there are no poor people, and no rich people.
The LARGE problem with communism is this way, people can work easy jobs and get paid like a doctor.

And North Korea and Cuba were run by Dictators under Communist regime.
Communism doesn't require equality, it just requires consistent majority consent for inequality. :=P:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xkcd.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:36 pm

President Descriptor wrote:
Come on people!
We didn't stop those dang hippy communists from blowin' up Santa Claus for nothin'!
If we give up now, we will have given up years ago by some weird time distortion thingy...
Yeah...
So come on my fellow Americans, don't be seduced by those dang Ruskies and their lies of equality!
They only want to rule over you with an iron fist!
Follow the one true economic system, where any person could make it big by working hard and sueing people even harder!
Step up and fight!
And just win one more for the gipper...
We must fight!
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1023
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:03 am

i thought meev was back for a moment then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:43 am

~Sgt-Jay~ wrote:
i thought meev was back for a moment then
You should know better than that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Forum Capitalism   

Back to top Go down
 
Forum Capitalism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Mai-Multiverse Forum: Regeln und Richtlinien DEUTSCH
» Kara's Mai-Multiverse Forum Banner
» Classic Dynaco speaker forum - link
» New to the forum, Proud owner of a 94 Caprice
» New to Halogen cooking and this forum

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cube :: Generally speaking :: KILLER FUCKING PONIES-
Jump to: