The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Updates and stuff

Go down 
+4
Wii-Lover
Fordy
Gman
Wraith
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wraith
Destroyer of hopes and dreams.
Wraith

Male Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Updates and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Updates and stuff   Updates and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:56 pm

So firstly, I banned Goss's IP... Turns out it only blocked his username last time (I hate this forum software more than words can say). I truly, honestly believe that he's schizophrenic (or worse), and I don't want any of it here. That might sound like a stretch to you, but trust me -- something is not right. I kind of have a six sense for these things.

Anyway. The second thing is that, as I'm sure you've noticed by now, everyone sans Gitaroo, JKR, and myself has had their administrator privledges revoked. It's because too many people were messing with too much stuff and it was getting irritating. I know, I know, not everyone was doing it, but something had to be done. Besides, the reasons I had for promoting everyone in the first place (which I may or may not reveal later) have been satisfied, and we don't really need a hundred admins. Note that I do back Gitaroo on this decision and am not about to undo it.

If there's any stuff left from the admin fights that you'd like to have changed (username, rank, title, admin comments, whatever), PM Gitaroo or myself and we'll fix it. And please, don't take anything personally... Not everyone who I would trust with modship is currently a mod, and not everyone who was demoted was abusing their powers. It's just easier this way, so this is how it'll be.

And... There was something else, but I don't recall what it was. I'll add it later if I remember.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cubetoons.com/forum
Gman
Dr. Awesome
Dr. Awesome
Gman

Male Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Updates and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates and stuff   Updates and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:59 pm

Wraith wrote:
Besides, the reasons I had for promoting everyone in the first place (which I may or may not reveal later) have been satisfied, and we don't really need a hundred admins.

Looking for new mod for CT? O_0
Back to top Go down
Fordy
Fordy

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Updates and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates and stuff   Updates and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:02 pm

Wraith wrote:
Besides, the reasons I had for promoting everyone in the first place (which I may or may not reveal later) have been satisfied, and we don't really need a hundred admins.
: O

We were all just pawns in your giant scheme...

I guess it was just to prove that power needs to be restricted, otherwise there is always going to be some chaos. :superawesome:
That or what Gman said.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Destroyer of hopes and dreams.
Wraith

Male Number of posts : 479

Updates and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates and stuff   Updates and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:09 pm

I'm just sneaky like that. :awesome:

And I can honestly say that JKR said nothing to me about a new mod, and so far as I know he's not looking for one. Maybe I was just performing some sort of twisted social experiment? Who knows. Stay tuned and maybe you'll find out.

Or maybe not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cubetoons.com/forum
Wii-Lover
The #1 Assassin
The #1 Assassin
Wii-Lover

Male Number of posts : 400

Updates and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates and stuff   Updates and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:56 pm

Wraith wrote:
I'm just sneaky like that. :awesome:

And I can honestly say that JKR said nothing to me about a new mod, and so far as I know he's not looking for one. Maybe I was just performing some sort of twisted social experiment? Who knows. Stay tuned and maybe you'll find out.

Or maybe not.

Oh that's cruel. But it makes me excited. :lmao:
Back to top Go down
Fordy
Fordy

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Updates and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates and stuff   Updates and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:07 pm

Your social experiments are tame.

:=P:
Back to top Go down
JKR
The Real Deal!
The Real Deal!
JKR

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Updates and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates and stuff   Updates and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:46 pm

See this is why you never give anyone power in the first place. :stare:

Especially not me.
Back to top Go down
Dagx
The one and only
The one and only
Dagx

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Updates and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates and stuff   Updates and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:03 pm

Wait, huh? Oh okay.

I actually saw something like this happen before a long time ago on a forum far far away :awesome:

But hey, no worries, I was only using my admin powers to change my profile cause I kept forgetting how to do it the normal way.

So uh, wanna PM me about this Goss person? I completely missed that event.
Back to top Go down
http://caracc.blogspot.com/
General Meevious
Totus Erus
Totus Erus
General Meevious

Male Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Updates and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates and stuff   Updates and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:23 pm

Quote :
I'm just sneaky like that. 8D

Ho crap. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.xkcd.com
Underqwertyuiop
The Guitar Hero
The Guitar Hero
Underqwertyuiop

Number of posts : 205

Updates and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates and stuff   Updates and stuff Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:09 am

Ah well, who needs admin powers when mods can still ban? :awesome:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Updates and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates and stuff   Updates and stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates and stuff
Page 1 of 1