The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sonic and the Fairytale 2

Go down 
+12
Demacrez
Underqwertyuiop
Gitarooman
MC
Mega
General Meevious
FlyingGiraffe
Paperboy
Dizzy
Wii-Lover
~Sgt-Jay~
Linkred2
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:35 am

Shadow was bad, but compared to 06 it was the snizzle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:47 pm

Wii-Lover wrote:
Peri wrote:
Shadow The Hedgehog gets a bad rap-- Yes, it was one of the first in a line of shitty sonic games, but really, the more recent stuff has been as bad if not WORSE than Shadow was.
And I think Sonic Unleashed is underrated. It's really fun and addictive...
Obviously you haven't been to the point where you have to get a bajillion more medals than you already have.

However, that could just be the 360 version.
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:57 pm

maybe you just sucked <_<

there was only 2 points were i needed more medals and that was in africa, and the beach place
Back to top Go down
Wii-Lover
The #1 Assassin
The #1 Assassin
Wii-Lover

Male Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:09 pm

Papytendo wrote:
Wii-Lover wrote:
Peri wrote:
Shadow The Hedgehog gets a bad rap-- Yes, it was one of the first in a line of shitty sonic games, but really, the more recent stuff has been as bad if not WORSE than Shadow was.
And I think Sonic Unleashed is underrated. It's really fun and addictive...
Obviously you haven't been to the point where you have to get a bajillion more medals than you already have.

However, that could just be the 360 version.

Ummm I dunno if it's in the Wii version or not because I went back a few times on my own because I wanted to try to get pass medals... But then again I don't think there are 300 medals in the Wii version.
Back to top Go down
Mega
Title stealer >:(
Mega

Male Number of posts : 391

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:07 am

Quote :

This. So much!

This only happened on the beach part, got there and said I needed like over 30 more medals, sure it got me to find all the other levels hidden in the hub world, but it was a pretty high number none the less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:21 am

Mega wrote:
Quote :

This. So much!

This only happened on the beach part, got there and said I needed like over 30 more medals, sure it got me to find all the other levels hidden in the hub world, but it was a pretty high number none the less.
Yeah. That's happening to me......
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:25 am

Is it sad that I did all the Hotdog missions and got all the medals?

that inclueds doing Eggman land without dying...3 times :=P:
Back to top Go down
Mega
Mega

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:42 am

I never did the side missions to be honest.
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:20 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Mega wrote:
I never did the side missions to be honest.
Me too.
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:46 pm

well they made up 2/3rds of the game

also, that trailer I posted looked cool, theres on on IGN but its got a big spoiler in it so i didnt send
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:47 pm

~Sgt-Jay~ wrote:
well they made up 2/3rds of the game

also, that trailer I posted looked cool, theres on on IGN but its got a big spoiler in it so i didnt send
An on-on?
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:49 pm

:stare:

?
Back to top Go down
Mega
Mega

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:29 pm

Decided to give the new trailer a look at.

Seems decent enough, the sword just seems like a pointless swap over from homing jumps, but still looks ok.
Back to top Go down
Underqwertyuiop
The Guitar Hero
The Guitar Hero
Underqwertyuiop

Number of posts : 205

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:44 am

You know, I really don't see the point in getting excited for Sonic games anymore. They look like they're going to be awesome, and when they come out they end up doing something stupid that fucks the whole game up. Cry
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
Eat box

Female Number of posts : 659
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:47 am

I say this is just gonna be a game to cash in on the wii motion plus. And it looks like the butt rock is back.
Back to top Go down
MC
MC

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:48 am

Likin' the new purple haired Shahra alike. She's cool, I hope he kisses her.

My biggest problem is that it looks like Secret Rings but with WAY too many stops and attacking.
Back to top Go down
General Meevious
Totus Erus
Totus Erus
General Meevious

Male Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:12 am

I agree that he appears to have to pause too often for my liking... sonic games should have NO pauses!

The game is still pretty enough that I shall take it for my own though... though I agree that the lyrics should be cut from that song. :|
Back to top Go down
http://www.xkcd.com
Fordy
Fordy

Male Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:58 pm

I likes the looks of it.

I thinks I may buy it, though I am a bit short of monies...
Back to top Go down
Wii-Lover
The #1 Assassin
The #1 Assassin
Wii-Lover

Male Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Fordy wrote:
I likes the looks of it.

I thinks I may buy it, though I am a bit short of monies...

Same.
Back to top Go down
Peri
Lovable Rascal
Lovable Rascal
Peri

Male Number of posts : 432

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:03 pm

I don't know... aside from the basic fact that he's holding a sword, his mannerisms in the trailer looked kinda cute and lighthearted while leaving the badass-factor to the surrounding characters and enemies, which is a good direction for Sega to go in IMO. I like the song's beat a lot, it's probably one of the best original sonic songs since SA2, but the lyrics were balls.
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:18 am

GRAB A KNIGHT! (A Knight!)
PILLOW FIGHT! (Pillow Fight!)
1-2 THE THIGH IS FWOOOON!

lNNER RAGE! (Inner Rage!)
ICE AGE! (Ice Age!)
KEISH 'N BERRY, KEISH 'N BERRY, KEISH 'N BERRY WON!
TILL THIS MALL IS DONE!

I think thats about right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:25 pm

First they give sonic characters guns, then they turn Sonic into a werewolf, now they're giving him a sword. WTH are they thinking? Imo Sonic should kick ass by using himself, he doesnt need weapons. Plus why the hell are there so many damn characters in this series. The only characters they need are Sonic, Tails, Dr. Eggman and Knuckles. Every other character is either completely pointless or just a rip-off. Hopefully in this game they kill off all other Sonic characters except those 4.
Back to top Go down
Gitarooman
"Normal" Member
Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Default4

Male Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:26 pm

Modern day gaming has changed.
So, games require more depth. Try making a worthwhile game with 4 characters. Not easy.
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:27 pm

theres no problem with having lots of characters as long as they dont abuse the fact

think about it, the sonic universe is pretty big.. having lots of characters makes sense
its when they shove them down your throat is when its a problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic and the Fairytale 2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next