The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pirates vs Ninjas

Go down 
+6
Onyxleo
EditorKero
Wii-Lover
Fordy
BennyboyNZ
antome
10 posters

Who will win?
Pirates
Pirates vs Ninjas Vote_lcap47%Pirates vs Ninjas Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Ninjas
Pirates vs Ninjas Vote_lcap53%Pirates vs Ninjas Vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
antome
Baker of cake
antome

Male Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Pirates vs Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Pirates vs Ninjas   Pirates vs Ninjas Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:37 pm

harrrrr! :pirat:

there be no ninja/assassin smilie yet anyway! :smilenervous:

Last edited by General Meevious on Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : need to correct spelling in poll)
Back to top Go down
http://fredthemonkey.com
BennyboyNZ
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
BennyboyNZ

Male Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Pirates vs Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs Ninjas   Pirates vs Ninjas Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:54 pm

i chosen assassin, just to be different
Back to top Go down
antome
Baker of cake
antome

Pirates vs Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs Ninjas   Pirates vs Ninjas Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:32 pm

its kinda a hard decision, because assassins creed is t3h ub3r 1337 game, but I like pirates...

I will roll a dice.

1= yes, 2= no.
I will also do best out of 3...
pirate: [roll="coin dice"]3[/roll]
assassin [roll="coin dice"]3[/roll]
Back to top Go down
Fordy
Fordy

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Pirates vs Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs Ninjas   Pirates vs Ninjas Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:03 pm

This is just epic fail.

Not only because Ninjas > Pirates hands down,

Assassins... aren't a group. A Ninja or a pirate could be an assassin. A guy with a gun could be an assassin. There is no typical "Assassin"

And the guy from Assassins Creed is more of a Ninja anyway.
Back to top Go down
antome
Baker of cake
antome

Pirates vs Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs Ninjas   Pirates vs Ninjas Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:57 pm

pirates have freaking SHIPS!

:[pirate]:

and an assassin is what you think an assassin is. [wow]awesome[/wow]
Back to top Go down
Wii-Lover
The #1 Assassin
The #1 Assassin
Wii-Lover

Male Number of posts : 400

Pirates vs Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs Ninjas   Pirates vs Ninjas Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:21 am

I feel like putting my Admin powers to use and locking this... But I don't want my powers taken away.
Back to top Go down
EditorKero
Insignifigant Peon
Insignifigant Peon

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Pirates vs Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs Ninjas   Pirates vs Ninjas Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:34 pm

WHO VOTED FOR PIRATES?!?!!!? :roll: Ninjas are sooooo much better, they have invinciblility, and they killed Superman!!!!! :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Onyxleo
Onyxleo

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Pirates vs Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs Ninjas   Pirates vs Ninjas Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:51 pm

Wii-Lover wrote:
I feel like putting my Admin powers to use and locking this... But I don't want my powers taken away.
They should be if you think that locking a topic that made it past 100 pages on the actual Cubetoons is a good idea. =P

Any way, Pirates pwn ninja's. XD Note that in this video when ever Luffy was going 1-on-1 he was ultimately kicking Naruto's orange butt. XD
Back to top Go down
Wii-Lover
The #1 Assassin
The #1 Assassin
Wii-Lover

Male Number of posts : 400

Pirates vs Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs Ninjas   Pirates vs Ninjas Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:28 pm

Onyxleo wrote:
Wii-Lover wrote:
They should be if you think that locking a topic that made it past 100 pages on the actual Cubetoons is a good idea. =P

Any way, Pirates pwn ninja's. XD Note that in this video when ever Luffy was going 1-on-1 he was ultimately kicking Naruto's orange butt. XD

Assassins FTL... They were not on the original. ;)
Back to top Go down
Bulletoc
Bulletoc

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Pirates vs Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs Ninjas   Pirates vs Ninjas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:53 pm

Currently Reading Pyramids by Terry prachett, so Assassins for the win! "Priests are shoes with metal bottoms, they save your soles. (This is an assassins joke)"
Back to top Go down

Pirates vs Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: both   Pirates vs Ninjas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:26 pm

well lets think isf jesus had tto be 1 want 1 would he pick pirates kill ninjas kill so held be a ninja with a hang over that eats potatos with pirates after evry week of church cause the war is never ending so the monk vs jesus war can continue the same way just think befor u say [b][u]WAT WOULD JESUS DO
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Destroyer of hopes and dreams.
Wraith

Male Number of posts : 479

Pirates vs Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs Ninjas   Pirates vs Ninjas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:28 pm

dasoulman wrote:
well lets think isf jesus had tto be 1 want 1 would he pick pirates kill ninjas kill so held be a ninja with a hang over that eats potatos with pirates after evry week of church cause the war is never ending so the monk vs jesus war can continue the same way just think befor u say [b][u]WAT WOULD JESUS DO

Since you're both and spammer and not an original member of Cubetoons, I've decided to ban you indefinitely. Bye.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cubetoons.com/forum
Linkred2
Man In Red
Man In Red
Linkred2

Male Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Pirates vs Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs Ninjas   Pirates vs Ninjas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:37 pm

Pirates vs Ninjas 93066695_l
Back to top Go down

Pirates vs Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs Ninjas   Pirates vs Ninjas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:19 pm

Wraith wrote:
dasoulman wrote:

Since you're both and spammer and not an original member of Cubetoons, I've decided to ban you indefinitely. Bye.
Can I delete him/her?
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Destroyer of hopes and dreams.
Wraith

Male Number of posts : 479

Pirates vs Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs Ninjas   Pirates vs Ninjas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:20 pm

Let's leave it up just for posterity's sake and so we'll have the IP in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cubetoons.com/forum
yoshimickster

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Pirates vs Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs Ninjas   Pirates vs Ninjas Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:46 am

Nothing wrong with this topic, but I simply choose not to vote. It is not what the warrior is, but who the warrior is.

Edit: Ah screw it, NINJAS RULE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pirates vs Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs Ninjas   Pirates vs Ninjas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates vs Ninjas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cube :: Generally speaking :: Battle Zone-
Jump to: