Le Cube
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 MS Paint Adventures (Seriously, READ IT already!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MS Paint Adventures (Seriously, READ IT already!)   Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:13 pm

The Monarch wrote:
I cosplayed as Dave at some convention this weekend.
oh good god. words can't describe what went down.
PICKS PICKS PICKS
Back to top Go down
The Monarch
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 364
Age : 21
Location : On Superman's back
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: MS Paint Adventures (Seriously, READ IT already!)   Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:58 pm

Papytendo the Tea Girl wrote:
The Monarch wrote:
I cosplayed as Dave at some convention this weekend.
oh good god. words can't describe what went down.
PICKS PICKS PICKS
I don't really have any, but let's just say..
women.
everywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MS Paint Adventures (Seriously, READ IT already!)   Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:00 pm

The Monarch wrote:
Papytendo the Tea Girl wrote:
The Monarch wrote:
I cosplayed as Dave at some convention this weekend.
oh good god. words can't describe what went down.
PICKS PICKS PICKS
I don't really have any, but let's just say..
women.
everywhere.


Women like that?
Back to top Go down
The Monarch
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 364
Age : 21
Location : On Superman's back
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: MS Paint Adventures (Seriously, READ IT already!)   Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Papytendo the Tea Girl wrote:
The Monarch wrote:
Papytendo the Tea Girl wrote:
The Monarch wrote:
I cosplayed as Dave at some convention this weekend.
oh good god. words can't describe what went down.
PICKS PICKS PICKS
I don't really have any, but let's just say..
women.
everywhere.


Women like that?
sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MS Paint Adventures (Seriously, READ IT already!)   

Back to top Go down
 
MS Paint Adventures (Seriously, READ IT already!)
Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cube :: Media :: Forum favorites-
Jump to: