The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking Bad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatFancyChap
ThatFancyChap

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:13 pm

What, you think you could just get by without watching this shit?
You read my thread on MS Paint Adventures? Yes? No? GO READ IT, MUG-STAIN!
Yeah, come back when you like AWESOME things, cuz this shit, well, this shit isn't just off the hook, it dicking propelled itself off the hook, so far. Like, the shit wants nothing to do with that hook, but the shit is just filing for divorce.

Anywaaaay...
Breaking Bad stars THAT FATHER FROM MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE as an over-qualified, under-appreciated Chemistry teacher. So, imagine a guy with a son with cerebral palsy, and working in a high school teaching a bunch of bratty cunts, while working a second demeaning job just to make ends' meet.
So, what does this guy in the middle of a mid-life crisis though?
He finds an old student, and they start making and distributing, dicking crystal meth. The show really picks up after the second season, and is currently in the 3rd, which is EPIC beyond belief. So, check it out if you're in the mood for a good prime time drama.
Back to top Go down
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
FlyingGiraffe

Male Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:56 pm

WHAT IT'S THE FATHER FROM MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE!?!?!

Now I need to go watch this!
Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:01 pm

I actually just started watching this two weeks ago and I' m very much liking it. I just need to understand the story little better. (Like the characters outside of Walt's family)
Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:58 am

I love this show. Except I hated the fly episode, I've never seen so much filler in my life. And I heard the season finale will be extra long.
Back to top Go down
yoshimickster

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:16 pm

I really need to get into this show. I loved the first episode, but I missed most of the show. Thank you internet.
Back to top Go down
The Monarch
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
The Monarch

Male Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:00 pm

Holy shit this show rocks.
Thanks AMC for re-airing it in order!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cube :: Media :: General Entertainment-
Jump to: