Le Cube
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Fred the monkey on channel Frederator?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should JKR send an FTM cartoon to Channel Frederator?
Yes
33%
 33% [ 5 ]
No
7%
 7% [ 1 ]
Only his best work
60%
 60% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 15
 

AuthorMessage
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
avatar

Male Number of posts : 659
Age : 24
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Fred the monkey on channel Frederator?   Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:00 pm

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChannelFrederator

This channel encourages people to send in original animated cartoons for them to upload and put into an episode of their cartoon show. So, I was thinking, what if JKR sent in an FTM cartoon? It would get the word out about FTM and maybe get a little more traffic on the site. And it's not like the channel is some small thing. The animation studio it's based off of has produced some famous cartoons, such as the Fairly Odd Parents. It also has over 20,000 subscribers. So the main question is...

Should JKR send an FTM cartoon to Channel Frederator?

_________________


Last edited by Eat box on Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fred the monkey on channel Frederator?   Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:46 pm

Eat box wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChannelFrederator

This channel encourages people to send in original animated cartoons for them to upload and put into an episode of their cartoon show. So, I was thinking, what if JKR sent in an FTM cartoon? It would get the word out about FTM and maybe get a little more traffic on the site. And it's not like the channel is some small thing. The animation studio it's based off of has produced some famous cartoons, such as the Fairly Odd Parents. It has has over 20,000 subscribers. So the main question is...

Should JKR send an FTM cartoon to Channel Frederator?
I like that idea, but the real question is.............Does JKR?
Back to top Go down
Underqwertyuiop
The Guitar Hero
The Guitar Hero
avatar

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Fred the monkey on channel Frederator?   Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:03 pm

Yes. It even has Fred in the title. :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega
Title stealer >:(
avatar

Male Number of posts : 391
Age : 28
Location : Welshland
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Fred the monkey on channel Frederator?   Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:00 pm

He should.

I mean he needs to get more audiences.

_________________
g2g forum suxs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
avatar

Male Number of posts : 719
Location : A dark, and very expensive forest
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Fred the monkey on channel Frederator?   Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:28 pm

What mega said. The greater the audience, the more he's able to get out of it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fred the monkey on channel Frederator?   Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:32 pm

FlyingGiraffe wrote:
What mega said. The greater the audience, the more he's able to get out of it.
Well, actually I think he needs the site back first...........
Back to top Go down
President Descriptor
Master of Weirdery
avatar

Male Number of posts : 189
Age : 35
Location : Elsewhere
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Fred the monkey on channel Frederator?   Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:50 pm

Nintendrus wrote:
FlyingGiraffe wrote:
What mega said. The greater the audience, the more he's able to get out of it.
Well, actually I think he needs the site back first...........
Pththth, website, schmebsite!
It's not like he needs one to host the videos or anything, right?!

Oh, wait...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Daniel Goss
Insignifigant Peon
Insignifigant Peon


Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: fhqwhgads   Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:06 am

Descriptor wrote:
Nintendrus wrote:
FlyingGiraffe wrote:
What mega said. The greater the audience, the more he's able to get out of it.
Well, actually I think he needs the site back first...........
Pththth, website, schmebsite!
It's not like he needs one to host the videos or anything, right?!

Oh, wait...

Hmmmmm...why doesn't he just submit them to Youtube until the time being? Seems like a good idea to me... :superawesome:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gitarooman
"Normal" Member



Male Number of posts : 202
Age : 23
Location : Angrytown, Ireland.
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Fred the monkey on channel Frederator?   Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:22 am

Mr. Daniel Goss wrote:
Descriptor wrote:
Nintendrus wrote:
FlyingGiraffe wrote:
What mega said. The greater the audience, the more he's able to get out of it.
Well, actually I think he needs the site back first...........
Pththth, website, schmebsite!
It's not like he needs one to host the videos or anything, right?!

Oh, wait...

Hmmmmm...why doesn't he just submit them to Youtube until the time being? Seems like a good idea to me... :superawesome:

No, bad idea.
JKR's mouth animations are in Movie Clips, which won't show up in .mpegs, meaning, no youtube.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
antome
Baker of cake
avatar

Male Number of posts : 164
Age : 21
Location : over there
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Fred the monkey on channel Frederator?   Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:41 pm

just screen record it with something like hypercam
then again there's a watermark
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fredthemonkey.com
SureYouDoYouDrunkCanadian
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Number of posts : 26
Age : 18
Registration date : 2010-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Fred the monkey on channel Frederator?   Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Eat box wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChannelFrederator

This channel encourages people to send in original animated cartoons for them to upload and put into an episode of their cartoon show. So, I was thinking, what if JKR sent in an FTM cartoon? It would get the word out about FTM and maybe get a little more traffic on the site. And it's not like the channel is some small thing. The animation studio it's based off of has produced some famous cartoons, such as the Fairly Odd Parents. It has has over 20,000 subscribers. So the main question is...

Should JKR send an FTM cartoon to Channel Frederator?
I like that idea, but the real question is.............Does JKR?
I think it would be awesome. But it wouldn't be considered an adult show but not a kid show either.


Last edited by SureYouDoYouDrunkCanadian on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-JKR-
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Fred the monkey on channel Frederator?   Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:07 am

Coolness. I would definitely consider such a thing once I get things back in running order, which hopefully won't be too long now. (Too long in comparison to how long I've put it on hiatus, I mean.)

And the good news is, future cartoons should be able to be on YouTube as well. I'm using this time away to fix a lot of issues, including using movie clips which prevented YouTube uploading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fred the monkey on channel Frederator?   

Back to top Go down
 
Fred the monkey on channel Frederator?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Rocknrolla movie chat on Scotsman Stuart's channel
» Right channel does not sound nearly as loud as the left
» No bias readings in st70 right channel
» Prof. Monkey's Pokemon Lab(Rayquaza Wing)
» Slender Nation Youtube Channel Ideas. NEED THEM

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cube :: Media :: Fred The Monkey!-
Jump to: