The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The official discussion of Futurama thread

Go down 
+8
The Monarch
ThatFancyChap
dOpple
Descriptor
yoshimickster
~Sgt-Jay~
-JKR-
Stickman
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pieman12
pieman12

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-05-06

The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:59 am

Yeah, his was the main focus of the movies, but he was also the side plot of the first of the two new episodes and saved the day that one. Also, the second one wasn't supposed to be about him it was a Leela and Zapp Branigan episode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:55 pm

-JKR- wrote:
Stickman wrote:
It says "it's a worthy first episode", and they payed to get early access to it. So basically, its crap.

*sniiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffff*

Duuuuuuuuude, you're totally right dude! That makes perfect sense! It's not what they wrote, it's what they DIDN'T WRITE! DUDE!

Dude.

Eye Roll

jkr what the hell is wrong with you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:45 pm

I just saw the new episode, it's not as bad as some of you are making it to be. Sure it wasn't as good as most Futurama, but still better than most TV.
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:13 am

The latest episode (with Bender and Amy) was so random... man... Had some HILARIOUS moments, but the plot was as thin as a Fred episode! Tongue

Didn't make much sense at all. Oh well, still a good watch. I loved the Professor in it. They've done a great job with his character, even if no one else is quite as good as the old days.

"This cattle prod should help!"
"How would that h-"
*ZAP*
"Get out there!"
Back to top Go down
Descriptor
"Normal" Member
The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Default4
Descriptor

Male Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Wow, that episode didn't suck at all!

HOPES=RESTORED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:00 pm

I do very much like the new episode, but *SPOILER* why didn't Hermes say anything when Bender did not have a backup?
Back to top Go down
Descriptor
"Normal" Member
Descriptor

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:16 pm

What do you mean?
*SPOILER*
You mean at the factory? If he said anything, Bender would have just been thrown out and destroyed. Funny how life works, eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:42 pm

Descriptor wrote:
What do you mean?
*SPOILER*
You mean at the factory? If he said anything, Bender would have just been thrown out and destroyed. Funny how life works, eh?
Wait, that was why? Errgh. I should've realized that.
Back to top Go down
The Monarch
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
The Monarch

Male Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:28 am

Best one so far. Kinda sad though.
Back to top Go down
Descriptor
"Normal" Member
Descriptor

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:37 pm

I know!
This one was completely on form, start to finish.
I hope they keep this up!
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:38 pm

Best episode since the return of the show! That ending was just perfect. It's the characters I show up for every week, and this episode showed off why beautifully.
Back to top Go down
The Monarch
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
The Monarch

Male Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:31 pm

That was SO AMAZING.
I loved the Hitler joke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:33 pm

I really love it/ hate it when movies make me think. And yes I loved the Hitler joke too.

EDIT: A site reviewing this episode made me realize something.

"I don’t want to spend too much time on paradoxes, because they make my head hurt, but given that the dudes travel through the end of the Universe twice before settling on Universe 3, there’s at least one forwards time machine with a Bender, Fry, and the Professor somewhere out there. Though they probably over-shot, too, and are in Universe 4 killing their doubles there. I guess? Ow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:31 pm

That's why I am a dog person.

And why couldn't they just flip the lever or snip the wire?
Back to top Go down
Jordo
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
Jordo

Male Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Papytendo wrote:
That's why I am a dog person.

And why couldn't they just flip the lever or snip the wire?
Haha, and who knows... Tongue
Back to top Go down
http://jordohio.net

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:39 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:16 pm

NEW EPISODE TOMORROW?!
Back to top Go down
Stickman
Master of the EMP
Stickman

Male Number of posts : 1882
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:32 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:56 am

SIX MORE DAYS GUYS UNTIL THE MID-SEASON PREMIERE!

And from what I saw from the commercial for it, everyone on the crew gets their gender changed. :P
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:17 pm

I set the ol' DVR to record it. Can't wait!

This time I'm not buying it on iTunes. No bonus features, same price as the DVDs. BOOOOOO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:48 pm

I might make it to watch Futurama tonight, but I might not. I'm scared.
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:27 am

The first two episodes back weren't my favorite, but they were okay. Some amusing parts, but nothing that I wanted to watch 10 times (like The Late Phillip J. Fry). Hopes for a better show tonight!
Back to top Go down
Descriptor
"Normal" Member
Descriptor

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:14 pm

I dunno, it seems kinda silly.
I mean, Bender, as a ghost?
Jeez, everyone knows the last ghost died over 200 years ago!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official discussion of Futurama thread   The official discussion of Futurama thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official discussion of Futurama thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3