The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Go down 
+7
-JKR-
The Monarch
ThatFancyChap
Dizzy
~Sgt-Jay~
Stickman
FearLevi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
FlyingGiraffe

Male Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.   Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:53 pm

I liked Olimar, which I know nearly no one else did. He's actually really powerful, even though the whole pikmin-thing can turn against you on occasion.

Game & Watch was pretty good, Ness is awesome, I liked Lucario (but like you I never got a great handle on him), and Kirby was pretty good too. I also had a nice Shiek/Zelda combo going on for a while, where you do tons of damage with Shiek and KO'd with Zelda (use their advantages to your advantage!)
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

Male Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.   Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:19 pm

-JKR- wrote:
I thought I would enjoy Metaknight more, but he didn't do anything for me. Also Lucario seemed awesome but I couldn't get a handle on how he moves.

Metaknight RUINED that game. At least, from every aspect except casual free-for-alls. He's so much better than every other character, (except for Snake who he's only a bit better then.) it makes it stupid.

Melee>SSB64>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Brawl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.   Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:31 pm

YOU DON'T LIKE BRAWL

WE GET IT

WHO CARES

BRAWL IS FUN WHEN YOU PLAY IT

THAT IS ALL THAT SHOULD MATTER
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.   Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:22 pm

BUT THAT'S THE THING. BRAWL ISN'T VERY FUN.

Last time I checked floating around and trading hits, and winning based way more on character than skill isn't fun to me.

But I guess I'm just weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.   Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:57 am

Smash bros fails in general. Miffed
Back to top Go down
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
FlyingGiraffe

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.   Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:20 am

Dizzy wrote:

Last time I checked floating around and trading hits, and winning based way more on character than skill isn't fun to me.

Which is why generally when someone picks Metaknight or Snake or maybe even Pit or Ike, everyone yells and beats said person until they pick someone reasonable.

IT'S A BRAWL OVER BRAWL! ROFL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.   Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:51 am

stop deleting my comments
Back to top Go down
Stickman
Master of the EMP
Stickman

Male Number of posts : 1882
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.   Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:13 am

fizzlo wrote:
stop deleting my comments
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.   Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:40 am

and im not gonna lie this forum is just plain terrible, this is a disgrace to the old one.

COMBINED EDIT: u betta stopp
Back to top Go down
Gman
Dr. Awesome
Dr. Awesome
Gman

Male Number of posts : 560

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.   Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:06 pm

Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 1087039-riveting_tale_chap_super1
Back to top Go down
Stickman
Master of the EMP
Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.   Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:09 pm

At least theres someone here worse than me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.   Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:14 pm

alah alah
Back to top Go down
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
FlyingGiraffe

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.   Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:14 pm

Stickman wrote:
Funny, that's exactly what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.   Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:36 pm

FlyingGiraffe wrote:
Stickman wrote:
Funny, that's exactly what I was thinking.
Me too!
Back to top Go down
Stickman
Master of the EMP
Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.   Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:18 pm

Its like, we're on the same wavelength.
Back to top Go down
Paperboy
I am Batman
I am Batman
Paperboy

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.   Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:22 pm

fizzlo wrote:
and im not gonna lie this forum is just plain terrible, this is a disgrace to the old one.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
yoshimickster

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.   Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:24 pm

fizzlo wrote:

Dude, IT WAS A FREAKING FORUM! Do you know what makes a forum? PEOPLE CONVERSATING! It doesn't matter what friggin site it's on, just deal with it. GOD! And why did you say Allah twice? I am confused now.

So yeah, I suck immensely at all figthing games including this series. Yet I keep playing them. DO I HAVE A PROBLEM?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.   Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 pm

You silly goose. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.   Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:11 pm

FlyingGiraffe wrote:
Dizzy wrote:

Which is why generally when someone picks Metaknight or Snake or maybe even Pit or Ike, everyone yells and beats said person until they pick someone reasonable.

IT'S A BRAWL OVER BRAWL! ROFL

Difference Pit and Ike both aren't hard to counter. (Especially Ike. What a horrible character.) Metaknight and Snake are pretty close to unbeatable if played correctly. The only character that I can think of that pretty much can rape the crap out of anyone are the Ice Climbers. Infinite chaingrabs. *shudder*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.   Super Smash Bros Brawl. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Brawl.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2