Le Cube
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 My retreat from the frontline during WWII

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Paperboy
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Male Number of posts : 369
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:16 pm

What about this:
I'm kinda hard to see. I choose it, because it has my best friend in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wii-Lover
The #1 Assassin
The #1 Assassin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 400
Age : 23
Location : In your cake stealin' your truths.
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:18 pm

Where is that? Some crazy Christian church? :awesome:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paperboy
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Male Number of posts : 369
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:22 pm

Retreat for my Youth Group.
I guess I'll just post a pic of her and me.


She has the AC DC thing on her sweat shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wii-Lover
The #1 Assassin
The #1 Assassin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 400
Age : 23
Location : In your cake stealin' your truths.
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:23 pm

Oh ok, retreats are cool.

That's who is that? A gurl you like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paperboy
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Male Number of posts : 369
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:28 pm

Wii-Lover wrote:
Oh ok, retreats are cool.

That's who is that? A gurl you like?
Yeah, I leik her. She my best friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wii-Lover
The #1 Assassin
The #1 Assassin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 400
Age : 23
Location : In your cake stealin' your truths.
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:29 pm

SMH wrote:
Wii-Lover wrote:
Oh ok, retreats are cool.

That's who is that? A gurl you like?
Yeah, I leik her. She my best friend.

Oh crap. SMH, never get in the friend zone. Girls never want to go out then. Which is why I'm always gf-less.

But yea, which one? The ACDC one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paperboy
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Male Number of posts : 369
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:30 pm

Wii-Lover wrote:
SMH wrote:
Wii-Lover wrote:
Oh ok, retreats are cool.

That's who is that? A gurl you like?
Yeah, I leik her. She my best friend.

Oh crap. SMH, never get in the friend zone. Girls never want to go out then. Which is why I'm always gf-less.

But yea, which one? The ACDC one?
Yes. She doesn't like me back. She's your age.


Last edited by SMH on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wii-Lover
The #1 Assassin
The #1 Assassin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 400
Age : 23
Location : In your cake stealin' your truths.
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:31 pm

SMH wrote:
Wii-Lover wrote:
SMH wrote:
Wii-Lover wrote:
Oh ok, retreats are cool.

That's who is that? A gurl you like?
Yeah, I leik her. She my best friend.

Oh crap. SMH, never get in the friend zone. Girls never want to go out then. Which is why I'm always gf-less.

But yea, which one? The ACDC one?
Yes. She doesn't like me back. She's your age.

Freshmen? Nice. Well at least you have eye candy. :awesome:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paperboy
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Male Number of posts : 369
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:36 pm

Wii-Lover wrote:
SMH wrote:
Wii-Lover wrote:
SMH wrote:
Wii-Lover wrote:
Oh ok, retreats are cool.

That's who is that? A gurl you like?
Yeah, I leik her. She my best friend.

Oh crap. SMH, never get in the friend zone. Girls never want to go out then. Which is why I'm always gf-less.

But yea, which one? The ACDC one?
Yes. She doesn't like me back. She's your age.

Freshmen? Nice. Well at least you have eye candy. :awesome:
It's strange that she and I have talked about sex Blush
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wii-Lover
The #1 Assassin
The #1 Assassin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 400
Age : 23
Location : In your cake stealin' your truths.
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:37 pm

SMH wrote:
Wii-Lover wrote:
SMH wrote:
Wii-Lover wrote:
SMH wrote:
Wii-Lover wrote:
Oh ok, retreats are cool.

That's who is that? A gurl you like?
Yeah, I leik her. She my best friend.

Oh crap. SMH, never get in the friend zone. Girls never want to go out then. Which is why I'm always gf-less.

But yea, which one? The ACDC one?
Yes. She doesn't like me back. She's your age.

Freshmen? Nice. Well at least you have eye candy. :awesome:
It's strange that she and I have talked about sex Blush

What kind of conversation? What did you all say? (Take this to PMs if you'd like, or don't even answer if you don't wanna.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paperboy
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Male Number of posts : 369
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:38 pm

Wii-Lover wrote:
SMH wrote:
Wii-Lover wrote:
SMH wrote:
Wii-Lover wrote:
SMH wrote:
Wii-Lover wrote:
Oh ok, retreats are cool.

That's who is that? A gurl you like?
Yeah, I leik her. She my best friend.

Oh crap. SMH, never get in the friend zone. Girls never want to go out then. Which is why I'm always gf-less.

But yea, which one? The ACDC one?
Yes. She doesn't like me back. She's your age.

Freshmen? Nice. Well at least you have eye candy. :awesome:
It's strange that she and I have talked about sex Blush

What kind of conversation? What did you all say? (Take this to PMs if you'd like, or don't even answer if you don't wanna.)
Yeah, to PMs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wii-Lover
The #1 Assassin
The #1 Assassin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 400
Age : 23
Location : In your cake stealin' your truths.
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:44 pm

PMs AWAY!

Oh and if Peri reads this, I sent you one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paperboy
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Male Number of posts : 369
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:37 pm

Ohh! I found I good one of her and me!


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wii-Lover
The #1 Assassin
The #1 Assassin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 400
Age : 23
Location : In your cake stealin' your truths.
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:38 pm

lol This is the look at SMH's retreat thread. :awesome:

But yea, I can't see her very well, but I get the picture. (ZING!) :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The People
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:47 pm

SMH wrote:
Retreat for my Youth Group.
I guess I'll just post a pic of her and me.


She has the AC DC thing on her sweat shirt.

...

Anyone have photoshop? I sense... hilarity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
General Meevious
Totus Erus
Totus Erus
avatar

Male Number of posts : 153
Age : 108
Location : Yonder
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:17 pm

:lmao:

Dammit. I tried, I really tried... I can't make that person any uglier. Cry

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xkcd.com
Linkred2
Man In Red
Man In Red
avatar

Male Number of posts : 405
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:56 pm

...

It wasn't me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BennyboyNZ
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 428
Age : 25
Location : Old Zealand
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:09 pm

General Meevious wrote:
:lmao:

Dammit. I tried, I really tried... I can't make that person any uglier. Cry
Well lets see what you got then? or haven't you got anything yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fordy
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 691
Location : Engerlarrrrnd
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:22 pm

Haha, SMH talking about sex.

"I like you"
"I like you too"
"Does that mean we can have sex?!"
"Nope."
"Crap..."
:=P:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paperboy
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Male Number of posts : 369
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:44 am

Fordy wrote:
Haha, SMH talking about sex.

"I like you"
"I like you too"
"Does that mean we can have sex?!"
"Nope."
"Crap..."
:=P:
Hahaha. No, it was about virginity
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkred2
Man In Red
Man In Red
avatar

Male Number of posts : 405
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:16 am

Messing with Smh's topics/posts could become a meme, at least in here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Underqwertyuiop
The Guitar Hero
The Guitar Hero
avatar

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:32 am

SMH wrote:
Fordy wrote:
Haha, SMH talking about sex.

"I like you"
"I like you too"
"Does that mean we can have sex?!"
"Nope."
"Crap..."
:=P:
Hahaha. No, it was about virginity

Why does that make me laugh? :superawesome:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paperboy
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Male Number of posts : 369
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:51 am

Linkred2 wrote:
Messing with Smh's topics/posts could become a meme, at least in here.
... I actually said that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linkred2
Man In Red
Man In Red
avatar

Male Number of posts : 405
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:21 pm

*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paperboy
I am Batman
I am Batman
avatar

Male Number of posts : 369
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:22 pm

Linkred2 wrote:
*facepalm*
Well, the front line poo was edited back in November. It seems like you would have already posted about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My retreat from the frontline during WWII   

Back to top Go down
 
My retreat from the frontline during WWII
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Scraphappykat's retreat: Reposted as details are different!!
» Scrapbooking Weekend Retreat - Gold Coast
» Peenemunde: WWII variant of Mord/Necro
» WWII Chariot
» ScrapGirls Retreat Oct/Nov 2009...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cube :: Media :: The Arts-
Jump to: