Le Cube
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 To pieman12 and The Monarch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jordohio(.net)
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 459
Age : 20
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: To pieman12 and The Monarch   Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:38 pm

You're an ass, Monarch. :(
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jordohio.net
The Monarch
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 364
Age : 21
Location : On Superman's back
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: To pieman12 and The Monarch   Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:45 pm

Jordohio wrote:
You're an ass, Monarch. :(
lies. ya love me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordohio(.net)
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 459
Age : 20
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: To pieman12 and The Monarch   Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:46 pm

The Monarch wrote:
Jordohio wrote:
You're an ass, Monarch. :(
lies. ya love me.
True.

unce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jordohio.net
pieman12
Junior Member
Junior Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 57
Age : 21
Location : Berlin (no, not Germany)
Registration date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: To pieman12 and The Monarch   Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:26 pm

Monarch, you don't talk to my son that way. EVER.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Monarch
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 364
Age : 21
Location : On Superman's back
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: To pieman12 and The Monarch   Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:36 pm

pieman12 wrote:
Monarch, you don't talk to my son that way. EVER.
I should care WHY?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordohio(.net)
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 459
Age : 20
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: To pieman12 and The Monarch   Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:54 pm

Because I'm a homosexual. Schwad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jordohio.net
pieman12
Junior Member
Junior Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 57
Age : 21
Location : Berlin (no, not Germany)
Registration date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: To pieman12 and The Monarch   Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Jordohio wrote:
Because I'm a homosexual. Schwad


Son, how could you have never told me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordohio(.net)
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 459
Age : 20
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: To pieman12 and The Monarch   Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:16 pm

pieman12 wrote:
Jordohio wrote:
Because I'm a homosexual. Schwad


Son, how could you have never told me?
Ohhhh, hi dad. Nervous
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jordohio.net
pieman12
Junior Member
Junior Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 57
Age : 21
Location : Berlin (no, not Germany)
Registration date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: To pieman12 and The Monarch   Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Jordohio wrote:
pieman12 wrote:
Jordohio wrote:
Because I'm a homosexual. Schwad


Son, how could you have never told me?
Ohhhh, hi dad. Nervous

You sir are getting a stern talking to tonight, after I tuck you in, of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Monarch
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 364
Age : 21
Location : On Superman's back
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: To pieman12 and The Monarch   Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:54 pm

pieman12 wrote:
Jordohio wrote:
pieman12 wrote:
Jordohio wrote:
Because I'm a homosexual. Schwad


Son, how could you have never told me?
Ohhhh, hi dad. Nervous

You sir are getting a stern talking to tonight, after I tuck you in, of course.
Don't forget to bring him to his piano, trumpet, sousaphone and harmonica lessons after school!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordohio(.net)
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 459
Age : 20
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: To pieman12 and The Monarch   Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:38 pm

The Monarch wrote:
pieman12 wrote:
Jordohio wrote:
pieman12 wrote:
Jordohio wrote:
Because I'm a homosexual. Schwad


Son, how could you have never told me?
Ohhhh, hi dad. Nervous

You sir are getting a stern talking to tonight, after I tuck you in, of course.
Don't forget to bring him to his piano, trumpet, sousaphone and harmonica lessons after school!
It's funny, cause I play three of those instruments. :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jordohio.net
pieman12
Junior Member
Junior Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 57
Age : 21
Location : Berlin (no, not Germany)
Registration date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: To pieman12 and The Monarch   Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Jordohio wrote:
The Monarch wrote:
pieman12 wrote:
Jordohio wrote:
pieman12 wrote:
Jordohio wrote:
Because I'm a homosexual. Schwad


Son, how could you have never told me?
Ohhhh, hi dad. Nervous

You sir are getting a stern talking to tonight, after I tuck you in, of course.
Don't forget to bring him to his piano, trumpet, sousaphone and harmonica lessons after school!
It's funny, cause I play three of those instruments. :D

It's funy because you're taking up the fourth one starting tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: To pieman12 and The Monarch   Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:41 pm

Congrats Pieman, that is the funniest thing you have ever said.
Back to top Go down
Best
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 252
Age : 27
Location : Milky Way Galaxy, Orion Spur, Earth.
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: To pieman12 and The Monarch   Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:07 pm

It wasn't very hard for him to surmount his previous "successes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: To pieman12 and The Monarch   

Back to top Go down
 
To pieman12 and The Monarch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Monarch Deck
» My Frog Monarch deck
» My Macro Monarch Deck
» monarch monster
» Macro monarch

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cube :: Generally speaking :: KILLER FUCKING PONIES-
Jump to: