The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day Chat v5.4

Go down 
+13
Stickman
Wraith
~Sgt-Jay~
Jordo
Mega
FlyingGiraffe
Eat box
ThatFancyChap
-JKR-
Gman
The Monarch
Dizzy
Fordy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordy
Fordy

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:32 am

Nazi zombies isn't going to suck. And some of the new multiplayer modes look pretty good.

Besides, its all 99% of ppl on XBL will be playing... MAY AS WELL JOIN THE CROWD. Besides, it'd be a Christmas gift.

I can get BFBC2 for even cheaper in the January sales.
Back to top Go down
ThatFancyChap
ThatFancyChap

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:39 am

I'm getting a new computer and the new Warcraft expansion for Christmas. Granted I'll be paying for most of the computer, and I will have to assemble it myself... But who cares! Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:59 am

Fordy wrote:
Nazi zombies isn't going to suck. And some of the new multiplayer modes look pretty good.

Besides, its all 99% of ppl on XBL will be playing... MAY AS WELL JOIN THE CROWD. Besides, it'd be a Christmas gift.

Nazi Zombies gets old after a week, and all the multiplayer modes are going to be ruined by douchebags or eight year olds or both. And if you can't beat them, eat them (wise words from Ed Edd 'n Eddy)! And BF:BC2 has teamwork, grenade launchers that don't kill you from landing twenty feet near you, and ten times more competitive people. Ask my eight grade English teacher, he knows!
ThatFancyChap wrote:
I'm getting a new computer and the new Warcraft expansion for Christmas. Granted I'll be paying for most of the computer, and I will have to assemble it myself... But who cares! Grin
HELL YEAHHHHHHH. I am probably going to get an awesome new CPU Fan and two more gigs of memory for mine. And games, if I finish all the ones I am currently playing by then.
Back to top Go down
Fordy
Fordy

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:42 pm

Papytendo wrote:
Fordy wrote:

Nazi Zombies gets old after a week, and all the multiplayer modes are going to be ruined by douchebags or eight year olds or both. And if you can't beat them, eat them (wise words from Ed Edd 'n Eddy)! And BF:BC2 has teamwork, grenade launchers that don't kill you from landing twenty feet near you, and ten times more competitive people. Ask my eight grade English teacher, he knows!
Funny, my old 8th grade science teacher used to love Star Wars Battlefront... once he stopped teaching for 15 minutes just to discuss the second one with all the guys in the room. ^_^

And Nazi zombies never gets old... Im a sucker for Horde modes though. In the Transformers one last night, I swear we must have set a record of some kind, basically spent 5 straight hours on one match. Your average game lasts half an hour at most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:40 pm

Fordy wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
Fordy wrote:

Funny, my old 8th grade science teacher used to love Star Wars Battlefront... once he stopped teaching for 15 minutes just to discuss the second one with all the guys in the room. ^_^

And Nazi zombies never gets old... Im a sucker for Horde modes though. In the Transformers one last night, I swear we must have set a record of some kind, basically spent 5 straight hours on one match. Your average game lasts half an hour at most.
It gets real old when people talk about how awesome it is too much. P_P (Not you, but a real-life friend did that to me)

AND YEAH STUFF
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:04 pm

where's all the pages gone???
Back to top Go down
Jordo
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
Jordo

Male Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down
http://jordohio.net

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:36 pm

NO ONE-SIDED POSTS JORDO.

THAT'S A NEW RULE HERE.

The other new rule is do not talk about Fight Club.
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
Eat box

Female Number of posts : 659
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:30 pm

Why is there a new day chat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:32 pm

Eat box wrote:
After 72 pages, the threads split here, don't you remember?

And I have been on my computer for ten hours straight. Creepy
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

Male Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Stupid second update...I WANTED TO PLAY TF2 NOW.
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:29 pm

who woulda thunk dizzy would make a post bout tf2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:49 pm

~Sgt-Jay~ wrote:
who woulda thunk dizzy would make a post bout tf2
You are jealous that you are missing out on the greatest FPS ever. A little PC gaming won't hurt you Jay. It builds character and internet points.
Back to top Go down
Fordy
Fordy

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:50 pm

Papytendo wrote:
Eat box wrote:

I hate days like that. They feel so wasted.

Oh wait, no, they are wasted.
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:10 pm

I don't post about every game I play

tf2 plaYers are attention whores
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Fordy wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
Eat box wrote:

I hate days like that. They feel so wasted.

Oh wait, no, they are wasted.
Get on Raptr, yo fool!
~Sgt-Jay~ wrote:
I don't post about every game I play

tf2 plaYers are attention whores
TF2 players are cool beans my friend.

And if you don't play it you are not.
Back to top Go down
ThatFancyChap
ThatFancyChap

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:54 pm

Fucking Creep-Pasta's... I really should stop reading them before bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:57 pm

ThatFancyChap wrote:
Fucking Creep-Pasta's... I really should stop reading them before bed.
Dammit, know I want to read them before I go to bed.

I guess I will just read Lamebook instead.

AND I AM BEST TRADER EVER
Back to top Go down
Fordy
Fordy

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:24 am

Oh yeh, heres a status from my friend thats probably Lamebook worthy, why dont you decide oh lover of lamebook.

[Name] - A ginger baby just pointed and laughed at me as I got on the bus. I think I might cry...
You, Alex Kaylor, Edward Slater, Daniel Wright and 9 others like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:11 am

Fordy wrote:
Oh yeh, heres a status from my friend thats probably Lamebook worthy, why dont you decide oh lover of lamebook.

[Name] - A ginger baby just pointed and laughed at me as I got on the bus. I think I might cry...
You, Alex Kaylor, Edward Slater, Daniel Wright and 9 others like this.
Maybe? I don't know how well it may go over. And I have to rake the leaves out of my yard for the 6th time in the past two months! Creepy
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:58 am

I rake my yard like once every other day, and blow off my driveway at least once a week.

Though I guess I do live in the land of a thousand trees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:59 am

Dizzy wrote:

I rake my yard like once every other day, and blow off my driveway at least once a week.

Though I guess I do live in the land of a thousand trees.
Me too.

And there are trees in Seattle?

AND WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE AN AWESOME VOICE HERE EXCEPT ME AND JORDO?
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:02 am

I don't live in downtown, not even that close.

I actually live in a pretty rural place, though I'm about 30 minutes out of the actual city, so its easier to just say Seattle in order to keep the level of confusion down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:59 pm

Ahh, I see.

Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Rtscowbell

Oh my god I have no clickable buttons! It's all blank!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:06 pm

OH MY GOD THE BRAINS EPISODE OF BILLY AND MANDY IS ON! *Squeals* AND FOLLOWED BY PAT THE BAKER! I am a very happy boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Chat v5.4
Page 6 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next