The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day Chat v5.4

Go down 
+13
Stickman
Wraith
~Sgt-Jay~
Jordo
Mega
FlyingGiraffe
Eat box
ThatFancyChap
-JKR-
Gman
The Monarch
Dizzy
Fordy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
-JKR-
-JKR-

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:17 pm

I THINK I had a McRib once. I believe I got horribly sick afterward. Isn't it, like, SUPER fake meat? I mean, when you bite it, isn't it more like meatloaf and less like pork? And super sweet?

If that's what it's like, that's how I remember it, and yeah, I'm pretty sure I got sick. Give me a Big Mac instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:23 pm

-JKR- wrote:
I THINK I had a McRib once. I believe I got horribly sick afterward. Isn't it, like, SUPER fake meat? I mean, when you bite it, isn't it more like meatloaf and less like pork? And super sweet?

If that's what it's like, that's how I remember it, and yeah, I'm pretty sure I got sick. Give me a Big Mac instead.
Pretty much.

But it was cold, after school, and I was hungry as feck. So it tasted good to me.

The weirdest thing was though, it was in a Chicken Selects box. O.o

I think I might get really sick too now.
Back to top Go down
Stickman
Master of the EMP
Stickman

Male Number of posts : 1882
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:38 pm

Papytendo wrote:
NO FUCKING ONE SIDED POSTS!

And you wonder why no one posts, it's because there is nothing to reply to!

And I just had my first McRib today, and I liked it. Which is weird because I do not like pork or barbecue sauce.

But you all need to quit it with the one-sided posts. Including everybody.

Oh and lol at Kinect sucking.
How is that post not one sided? Stop being such a fucking hypocrite and get over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Stickman wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
NO FUCKING ONE SIDED POSTS!

And you wonder why no one posts, it's because there is nothing to reply to!

And I just had my first McRib today, and I liked it. Which is weird because I do not like pork or barbecue sauce.

But you all need to quit it with the one-sided posts. Including everybody.

Oh and lol at Kinect sucking.
How is that post not one sided? Stop being such a fucking hypocrite and get over it.
I gave everybody a replyable statement with either the McRib or Kinect being balls. And I know I do many one sided posts and that is why I'm trying to stop as well. And it would help us all if you would be able to stop too.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

Male Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:39 pm

You know, when you start trying to police "one-sided" posts it means someone somewhere is trying too hard.

Its one of those things you don't do. Makes one sound arrogant and judgmental, something that I've found isn't really a good thing.

I have an idea. If you want to try and be a Nazi about anything on the internet, grammar is probably the way to go. Then people just get annoyed as opposed to completely put off.
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:15 pm

I'm on the "police the one sided posts" side of the fence. One sided posts break forums. It's fine to talk about something out of the blue, but just saying two words or posting an image generally kills conversation.

And I agree, Papy's post was a good conversation starter. Made me talk about McRib sandwiches, as well as get sick from thinking about it.

See, now I could leave it at that, but instead I will continue talking and try to spark more chatter:

I got up at 6:30AM today and went to my desk to start working. From 6:45 to 7:15, I got more done than I have in a week sometimes. It was crazy. Now I'm miserably tired, but man, that was awesome. Reminded me of the old days of High School where I'd get up at 5AM to write a paper that was due for English class. THOSE were the days... *sigh*

Loved doing papers at 5AM...
Back to top Go down
Gman
Dr. Awesome
Dr. Awesome
Gman

Male Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Also agree with Papy. We don't necessarily have to enforce the rule but it's something we should all consider before posting. He's hardly being a "Nazi", he's just trying to keep a conversation going.

And I'm more of a "spend Math doing English paper" kinda person Nervous
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:37 pm

papy, why you being a douche?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Dizzy wrote:
You know, when you start trying to police "one-sided" posts it means someone somewhere is trying too hard.

Its one of those things you don't do. Makes one sound arrogant and judgmental, something that I've found isn't really a good thing.

I have an idea. If you want to try and be a Nazi about anything on the internet, grammar is probably the way to go. Then people just get annoyed as opposed to completely put off.
I'm just trying to do the Ol' Cubetoons whip that member in to shape. And in my posts I've came off as more angrier than I actually am about it, but anyway I think I still may occasionally say it with a less harsh tone.
-JKR- wrote:
I'm on the "police the one sided posts" side of the fence. One sided posts break forums. It's fine to talk about something out of the blue, but just saying two words or posting an image generally kills conversation.

And I agree, Papy's post was a good conversation starter. Made me talk about McRib sandwiches, as well as get sick from thinking about it.

See, now I could leave it at that, but instead I will continue talking and try to spark more chatter:

I got up at 6:30AM today and went to my desk to start working. From 6:45 to 7:15, I got more done than I have in a week sometimes. It was crazy. Now I'm miserably tired, but man, that was awesome. Reminded me of the old days of High School where I'd get up at 5AM to write a paper that was due for English class. THOSE were the days... *sigh*

Loved doing papers at 5AM...
5AM? Are you mad? Or just crazy? I at least wait until 10PM!
Gman wrote:
Also agree with Papy. We don't necessarily have to enforce the rule but it's something we should all consider before posting. He's hardly being a "Nazi", he's just trying to keep a conversation going.

And I'm more of a "spend Math doing English paper" kinda person Nervous
That is the tone I am trying to take with this. I only do homework in math class. Normally math homework.
~Sgt-Jay~ wrote:
papy, why you being a douche?
Why are you being a sponge?
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:56 pm

A SPONGE!?!?

*punches wall*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:01 pm

~Sgt-Jay~ wrote:
A SPONGE!?!?

*punches wall*
Silly rabbit, sponges cannot punch.

THEY CAN ONLY ABSORBBBBBBB

SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

*Straightens hair and tie*

All right now that that is over with, who is getting Kinect? I'm not, because I like sitting.
Back to top Go down
Stickman
Master of the EMP
Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Why would I be spending a fortune on a glorified Eyetoy.
Back to top Go down
ThatFancyChap
ThatFancyChap

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:07 pm

I can't because there's less than a metre of space between my wall and my Xbox.
Also, the games look crap.
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:14 pm

Papytendo wrote:
~Sgt-Jay~ wrote:
A SPONGE!?!?

*punches wall*
Silly rabbit, sponges cannot punch.

THEY CAN ONLY ABSORBBBBBBB

SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

*Straightens hair and tie*

All right now that that is over with, who is getting Kinect? I'm not, because I like sitting.

it was a simpsons reference
Back to top Go down
ThatFancyChap
ThatFancyChap

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:15 pm

I was gonna quote it and say "Wow, I didn't know a sponge could do that"
but, eh.
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Otto says it
Back to top Go down
ThatFancyChap
ThatFancyChap

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:19 pm

I know, I know. I was continuing the way he said "Can a sponge do THIIS!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:22 pm

Stickman wrote:
Why would I be spending a fortune on a glorified Eyetoy.
Pretty much my thinking on it.
ThatFancyChap wrote:
I can't because there's less than a metre of space between my wall and my Xbox.
Also, the games look crap.
Pretty much my other thinking on it. It would really need a killer app for it to sell.

Aw man, I missed a reference?

This is not good. I deserve a

Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 1414890847_9506e2aa7b

CAN"T. THINK. OF. REFERENCE.

This is worse than the time I changed the baby's diaper with Paprika!

/save
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Otto says it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Jay, don't get me starrrrtedddd! Did I just make a That's So Raven reference?
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Otto says it when he finds out homer called him a sponge.
Back to top Go down
Stickman
Master of the EMP
Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:42 pm

I got the reference. Because I am a nerd.
Back to top Go down
Stickman
Master of the EMP
Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:44 pm

lololol, so I was gonna get Goldeneye, but its been hacked already, so I won't/
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:59 pm

yeh

I'll never understand hackers....
I mean, it can't be fun for more than 5 minutes really...
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

Male Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Almost all the friends I have that wanted the game, pirated it.

I do not understand that. 1) You like the game, so you show your support? Hm. 2) Most people I know didn't actually buy their console, soo you're afraid to work even less to get some money?

Pirating is absolutely stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Chat v5.4
Page 12 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next