The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day Chat v5.4

Go down 
+13
Stickman
Wraith
~Sgt-Jay~
Jordo
Mega
FlyingGiraffe
Eat box
ThatFancyChap
-JKR-
Gman
The Monarch
Dizzy
Fordy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
-JKR-
-JKR-

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Fordy wrote:
Why do anything fun in life that could make you feel a little bit ill afterwards eh?

Because there are an enormous, near infinite number of things in life that are fun and DON'T result in you releasing the contents of your bowels through your mouth?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:39 pm

-JKR- wrote:
It's hard to fight the evil joy that comes from watching misery befall the Cowboys... I try, though. I don't want to have evil joy!

I must say, I felt terrible for their backup quarterback. Everyone was booing him constantly. What jerks those fans were. Maybe they need to go look up the word "Karma" after they get home.
Yeah, Jon Kitna had it rough out there. And it will probably be two days or so before I start feeling bad about it.

Man, I bet Fordy wishes he could talk sports with us.
ThatFancyChap wrote:

How did your day go?
Because, last night for me, was pretty fucking insane. Me and my friends started drinking at his house around 2PM, and were pissed by 4. Shots of Rum and lager. All in all, it was pretty fun. Just playing games, messing around.
But then, by 10 shiit didn't go down so well. 2 out of 5 of my friends went to sleep after getting sick, while 2 others were still getting sick. Me and the last friend were just sober (he hadn't drank at all that day) and I was stuck with having to clean all the puke, making sure my friends didn't die, etc. One of the ones who just kept getting sick was a diabetic, and he fell over, cutting his nose. I had to drag him out to the bathroom (and he is not a light man) to wash him off. I then had to sit him down, get him cleaned off, and take care of him to make sure he didn't lean his head back and choke. It wasn't easy, he kept hammering his head off the wall behind him. My sober friend didn't seem to do much during all this. He cleaned up a little, but he didn't take care of either of my friends, and that was all left to me unfortunately. And I had to clean so much more than him...

So basically, my night consisted of booze, halo, and having to take care of some friends, while cleaning their sick off of me.
Moral: Get hammered or spend a long night cleaning vomit.

Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 The_more_you_know2
Gman wrote:
My left arm is covered in a giant scab Nervous
Pics or it didn't happen. Nervous

And for ****s sake! We have to watch a Lifetime Original Movie in Health Class!

At least it has the mom from Malcolm in the Middle in it.
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Malcolm in the Middle was such an awesome show.

Is it on DVD yet? I should buy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:46 pm

-JKR- wrote:

The first season has been out for about seven years. I don't know about the other ones though. Man, I should watch that DVD again sometime.

Oh and for some reason I am holding a pumpkin. If I have my grandfather's knifing skills, I should be able to make something awesome and post it on here.
Back to top Go down
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
FlyingGiraffe

Male Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Papytendo wrote:
-JKR- wrote:

The first season has been out for about seven years. I don't know about the other ones though. Man, I should watch that DVD again sometime.

Oh and for some reason I am holding a pumpkin. If I have my grandfather's knifing skills, I should be able to make something awesome and post it on here.
What pumpkin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:13 pm

FlyingGiraffe wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
-JKR- wrote:

What pumpkin?
The one firmly held one my lap.

I think I should make a Jack-O-Lantern or whatever it is called out of one of the Fred characters, but I don't know.
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Papytendo wrote:

I think I should make a Jack-O-Lantern or whatever it is called out of one of the Fred characters, but I don't know.

You totally should. If you do, I'll post it on the website. I mean, a picture of it. I can't post the actual pumpkin there. A messy ordeal, trying to attach a fleshy vegetable to a computer.
Back to top Go down
Jordo
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
Jordo

Male Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Papytendo wrote:
Way to steal my idea...

Nervous
Back to top Go down
http://jordohio.net
-JKR-
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:56 pm

HEY! YOU! GET YOUR BUTT OVER AND FINISH THE W.W.F. GAME! I've been waiting for days!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:11 pm

-JKR- wrote:
Papytendo wrote:

You totally should. If you do, I'll post it on the website. I mean, a picture of it. I can't post the actual pumpkin there. A messy ordeal, trying to attach a fleshy vegetable to a computer.
I might, depending how well I can do and if my mom lets me butcher one of her precious pumpkins.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/26/latest-ben-heck-show-helps-you-build-your-very-own-portal-shirt/

DO WANT.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

Male Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:15 pm

-JKR- wrote:
Papytendo wrote:

OHHHHH THAT'S A GOOD IDEA.

I love carving pumpkins, and I'm actually pretty good at it. But I need a design to work off of so while I love the idea of making a Fred character I probably wouldn't be able to.

D=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Dizzy wrote:
-JKR- wrote:
Papytendo wrote:

OHHHHH THAT'S A GOOD IDEA.

I love carving pumpkins, and I'm actually pretty good at it. But I need a design to work off of so while I love the idea of making a Fred character I probably wouldn't be able to.

D=
You could do the logo for it.
Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Ftmlogo

That seems it wouldn't be hard at all.

But yeah, a model for the characters would be much easier.

EDIT: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

PAUL THE OCTOPUS DIED!
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:39 pm

macolm in the middle can't come out on DVD cause of license issues with the music
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:43 pm

~Sgt-Jay~ wrote:
macolm in the middle can't come out on DVD cause of license issues with the music
Malcolm in the Middle can though. :P

Oh wait it does.

Damn Wikipedia!
Back to top Go down
Jordo
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
Jordo

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:28 pm

-JKR- wrote:
HEY! YOU! GET YOUR BUTT OVER AND FINISH THE W.W.F. GAME! I've been waiting for days!
Yeah, I'll get back to you when I can find an actual word. Nervous
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:07 pm

I want a new ftm forum

its time for some new faces. new memories.

this place is about reserving the past, but I wanna move onto the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:17 pm

~Sgt-Jay~ wrote:
I want a new ftm forum

I would too, but JKR could at least link this forum with a disclaimer saying ''I do not own this forum nor do I have any control of discussion'' or something.
Back to top Go down
Jordo
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
Jordo

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:24 pm

And now that Stick is gone, we could actually have some decent conversations if some new users sign up.
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:07 pm

~Sgt-Jay~ wrote:
I want a new ftm forum

I'm starting to get that familiar itch to get a new FtM forum myself, funny you mention that. The way we've actually been discussing things around here has been nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Jordo wrote:
And now that Stick is gone, we could actually have some decent conversations if some new users sign up.
We actually have some fine conversation now. We just need to have some less one-sided posts (that includes me too), posts in the other boards, and some kickass new members (not really, but nothing sparks conversation like a fresh face). I may be able to get Wii-Lover back, but we may have to delete the Battle Zone. Nervous Don't you guys think so?
Back to top Go down
Fordy
Fordy

Male Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:04 am

There is no flame left in the battle zone anyway... in fact half the boards could be taken away and hardly anyone would notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Fordy wrote:
There is no flame left in the battle zone anyway... in fact half the boards could be taken away and hardly anyone would notice.
Pretty much.

We just really need a general board, gaming board, and a Art/Forum Favorites board.

AND OH MY GOD THE MCRIB IS BACK! And yes, I am going to get a pumpkin today to carve some FtM stuff on it. :D
Back to top Go down
Fordy
Fordy

Male Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:36 pm

Who's that guy with Fred as his DP on Facebook?

And why do you guys love Fred so much? 0.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Fordy wrote:
Who's that guy with Fred as his DP on Facebook?

And why do you guys love Fred so much? 0.o
I hate that squeaky idiot.

I do love Fred the Monkey though. He's just so boss!
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:57 pm

What's a "DP"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Chat v5.4
Page 4 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next