The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)

Go down 
+10
FlyingGiraffe
Onyxleo
Paperboy
President Descriptor
Gman
Wii-Lover
Mega
Gitarooman
Underqwertyuiop
BennyboyNZ
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mega
Title stealer >:(
Mega

Male Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:45 pm

fun it wraith!
Back to top Go down
BennyboyNZ
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
BennyboyNZ

Male Number of posts : 428

Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:24 pm

Mega wrote:
fun it wraith!

.... fun it? o_O
Back to top Go down
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
FlyingGiraffe

Male Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:06 am

BennyboyNZ wrote:
Mega wrote:
fun it wraith!

.... fun it? o_O

Turn your censor off
Back to top Go down
Gitarooman
"Normal" Member
Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Default4

Male Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:42 am

Mr. Dani wrote:
Heck, I've noticed that FtM has been off! I'm very confused! HE said he'd switch servers, but still hasn't! If you're a new member, this is not a good start! (Not saying that I'm new, you guys know me...) :superawesome:

Yes, because switching servers just takes SECONDS...
[/sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
Mr. Daniel Goss
Insignifigant Peon
Insignifigant Peon

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:53 am

Gitarooman wrote:
Mr. Dani wrote:
Heck, I've noticed that FtM has been off! I'm very confused! HE said he'd switch servers, but still hasn't! If you're a new member, this is not a good start! (Not saying that I'm new, you guys know me...) :superawesome:

[/sarcasm]

You shut up!
Back to top Go down
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
FlyingGiraffe

Male Number of posts : 719

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:56 am

Mr. Daniel Goss wrote:
Gitarooman wrote:
Mr. Dani wrote:

[/sarcasm]

You shut up!
Fantastic argument.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Daniel Goss
Insignifigant Peon
Insignifigant Peon

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Sarcastic BISCUITS!!!   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:08 am

FlyingGiraffe wrote:
Mr. Daniel Goss wrote:
Gitarooman wrote:
Mr. Dani wrote:

[/sarcasm]

You shut up!
Fantastic argument.

SEE?! Everyone at the Cubetoons forums have to be SO sarcastic!
Back to top Go down
Linkred2
Man In Red
Man In Red
Linkred2

Male Number of posts : 405

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:37 am

Mr. Daniel Goss wrote:
FlyingGiraffe wrote:
Mr. Daniel Goss wrote:
Gitarooman wrote:
Mr. Dani wrote:

[/sarcasm]

You shut up!
Fantastic argument.

SEE?! Everyone at the Cubetoons forums have to be SO sarcastic!
Perhaps.

[/sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
Gitarooman
"Normal" Member
Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Default4

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:14 am

Mr. Daniel Goss wrote:
Gitarooman wrote:
Mr. Dani wrote:

[/sarcasm]

You shut up!

Point is, JKR is having trouble switiching hosts, since his original hosts are run by a bunch of dicks.
Back to top Go down
BennyboyNZ
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
BennyboyNZ

Male Number of posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:37 pm

Gitarooman wrote:
Mr. Daniel Goss wrote:
Gitarooman wrote:
Mr. Dani wrote:

[/sarcasm]

You shut up!

Point is, JKR is having trouble switiching hosts, since his original hosts are run by a bunch of dicks.

i thought you can get your ISP to host a website.
Back to top Go down
Gitarooman
"Normal" Member

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:49 pm

BennyboyNZ wrote:
Gitarooman wrote:
Mr. Daniel Goss wrote:
Gitarooman wrote:
Mr. Dani wrote:

[/sarcasm]

You shut up!

i thought you can get your ISP to host a website.

To an extent.
They might be pretty expensive.
They might not have the offer.
They might have a limit to the amount of stuff you can put on, and might require certain ads to show up.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Destroyer of hopes and dreams.
Wraith

Male Number of posts : 479

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:57 pm

It usually puts a big strain on the ISP itself, so they don't really like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cubetoons.com/forum
Peri
Lovable Rascal
Lovable Rascal
Peri

Male Number of posts : 432

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:05 pm

Oh, YIPPITIDOODAH, Captain Geinous is here.

Also, I HAZ A BIOSHOCK
Back to top Go down
Gitarooman
"Normal" Member

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:06 pm

Peri wrote:

Also, I HAZ A BIOSHOCK

This isn't Day Chat, foo'.
Back to top Go down
Linkred2
Man In Red
Man In Red
Linkred2

Male Number of posts : 405

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:07 pm

So, did he said it himself that the site would be up on January? Or just an estimation?
Back to top Go down
Peri
Lovable Rascal
Lovable Rascal
Peri

Male Number of posts : 432

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:23 pm

Gitarooman wrote:
Peri wrote:

Also, I HAZ A BIOSHOCK

This isn't Day Chat, foo'.

Dammit.

I get confused.

Still, I haz a bioshock.
Back to top Go down
Gman
Dr. Awesome
Dr. Awesome
Gman

Male Number of posts : 560

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:25 am

Linkred2 wrote:
So, did he said it himself that the site would be up on January? Or just an estimation?

According to the FtM frontpage:

JKR wrote:
At the very latest we hope to have the forums and blog back up and running by the first of January.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2