The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Order in the court

Go down 
+7
Jordo
Malfious
Mega
Stickman
Fordy
~Sgt-Jay~
Wraith
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wraith
Destroyer of hopes and dreams.
Wraith

Male Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Order in the court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order in the court   Order in the court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Just because you and Stick don't care doesn't mean that that's true for other people, Jay. Remember: you don't own this forum, no matter how often you two piss all over it and try to mark your territory. So blow it out your ass.

Cubetoons did have good conversation. It's not like we all just dicked around, all the time. People kept coming back, and it was because it was entertaining.

You've always been like this... You were the same way back at CT. Everything is impossible, and the forum sucks, and everyone is going to die, and it's never right, and it's all wrong, and it's the end of everything, and blah blah blah blah blah. You're so infuriatingly apathetic that it's almost tangible; it's contagious, in a weird way. If you don't care, why are you always here? Why are you always posting? I think that you do care, and you're just pissy because you like things the way they are (which is to say: childish and perverted). If you want that kind of stuff, fine -- but go find it elsewhere. It doesn't belong here. It never has, and it never will.

I'm taking my forum back. If you don't like it, piss off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cubetoons.com/forum
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Order in the court   Order in the court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:16 pm

Wraith no one likes you
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Order in the court   Order in the court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:18 pm

Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Order in the court   Order in the court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:20 pm

no one likes you Wraith

cause you're a massive bell end
Back to top Go down
Stickman
Master of the EMP
Stickman

Male Number of posts : 1882
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Order in the court   Order in the court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:21 pm

Wow Wraith, you are acting like a giant cunt, Jay is speaking the truth.
Back to top Go down
Mega
Title stealer >:(
Mega

Male Number of posts : 391

PostSubject: Re: Order in the court   Order in the court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:34 pm

I'm laughing way to hard at this bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Malfious
Insignifigant Peon
Insignifigant Peon

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Order in the court   Order in the court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:37 pm

hey wraith, its me Jay

so I'm listening, what's your master plan to make the forum yours again?
ban the current members cause they're not good enough for your perfect little Internet forum?
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Order in the court   Order in the court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:38 pm

At this point, I'm performing an experiment. We'll see how it goes. Until then, toodles.
Back to top Go down
Mega
Mega

PostSubject: Re: Order in the court   Order in the court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:39 pm

We already knew that drama = more online.
Back to top Go down
Jordo
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
Jordo

Male Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Order in the court   Order in the court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Papytendo wrote:
~Sgt-Jay~ wrote:
when does the forum stop being fun? when people like Papy start ranting when people post random stuff.
I remember how pissed I was at Jordo when he used to do that.
Nervous

As for replacement admin, I don't know who I would choose. I know not many people here trust me, so I can't say myself... I would either have to go with Papytendo or Fordy. They just seem cool and they would make a good replacement...
Back to top Go down
http://jordohio.net
Mega
Mega

PostSubject: Re: Order in the court   Order in the court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:54 pm

To be fair now, I don't recall Jay ever spamming "penis" all the time.

Doom and gloom maybe, but not big throbbing balloon.
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Order in the court   Order in the court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:34 pm

Ah, it's like looking into a little time portal to the past... I so totally understand. You want to make it a great place to have real conversation and stuff, but it's just hard to do for some reason. I guess because some people don't like authority. But authority exists for a reason. SOMEONE has to say "this is what the forum will be all about" and then make sure it happens. Or anything, really. A club, a business, anything. You have to have that idea of what the goal is and then make it happen. And people will fight you.

I couldn't deal with the fighting, so I had to close the old boards. I wish I had been stronger, but I just wasn't. I don't know if I am now, even. I hope I'm stronger. I just have a really tough time saying no and not tiptoeing around things. If I would have straight up banned people in the old forum if they did something that was contrary to what I wanted the forum to be, it would have been better I think. Yes, some people would have left, but I think you have to accept that sometimes. They have to go where they get what they're looking for, even if it's somewhere else. It took me a while to fully accept that for FtM (not the forum, the site). I had to accept that it wasn't for everyone. Some people find the humor terrible and boring. But there are others who love it, so I have to focus on that.

Anyway, I don't know what to tell you, Wraith. Except maybe "good luck." It isn't an easy thing, trying to reform something and mold it into what you want, but if you stick with it it will happen. And if it doesn't, I would be honored to have you help me make the new FtM boards (whenever they launch) a place with actual conversation and friendliness. Because when I make the new Fred Forum, it's going to be molded a certain way from DAY ONE. I'm not going to let things slide until it gets as bad as it was by the end of the old boards. If it's three people having actual conversations, so be it. I'm not out to make some giant forum anymore. I'm going to make a community where people can connect in a real way and not just post nonsense all the time. There's enough of those forums on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
Eat box

Female Number of posts : 659
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS

PostSubject: Re: Order in the court   Order in the court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:38 pm

I just wanna tak about vidya gaems and other bullshit D;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order in the court   Order in the court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Eat box wrote:
I just wanna tak about vidya gaems and other bullshit D;
We all do. We all do.
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Order in the court   Order in the court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Right, but I mean there are 900000000 message boards about talking about video games and that stuff. You have to just find one that's right for you. Some are super gaming focused (like the old Ct forums) and some are less so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order in the court   Order in the court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:54 pm

-JKR- wrote:
Right, but I mean there are 900000000 message boards about talking about video games and that stuff. You have to just find one that's right for you. Some are super gaming focused (like the old Ct forums) and some are less so.
We didn't say how much of each. I doubt it will be AS gaming focused though.
Back to top Go down
Paperboy
I am Batman
I am Batman
Paperboy

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Order in the court   Order in the court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Why do you people need another admin? Just cut some mods, and he'll, if things going too far over the rules, give wraith an email and talk about what is going on. Or we could bring back the ol' ct courtroom. Good times. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

Male Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Order in the court   Order in the court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:22 pm

Rehaul of the modding and admin staff.

More permanent dwelling?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Order in the court   Order in the court - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Order in the court
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2