The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day Chat v5.5

Go down 
+25
dOpple
MC
Stickman
Ithapher
Your Conscience
BennyboyNZ
Underqwertyuiop
Wiisnake
Wii
Gman
Paperboy
prplmonkey
FlyingGiraffe
Dizzy
_Mattman_
~Sgt-Jay~
Best
The Monarch
-JKR-
ThatFancyChap
Linkred2
Eat box
Jordo
Mega
Wraith
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Which one wins?
Simpsons
Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Vote_lcap38%Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
South Park
Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Vote_lcap31%Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Family Guy
Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Vote_lcap31%Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:41 pm

Holy shit Super Meat Boy is awesome.

You all have no excuse to not get this game.

Especially since it is on sale right now at Steam.
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
Eat box

Female Number of posts : 659
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Liquid FG, I love you. Marry me.
Back to top Go down
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
FlyingGiraffe

Male Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:07 pm

Better yet, wait for your arm to get chopped off so that once Solid FG kills me you can take mine and I can control your brain and confuse everyone at the end of Metal Giraffe Solid 2!

You know what that makes you?

Revolver Eat Boxcelot.
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
Eat box

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:13 pm

I am Revolver Boxcelot. It is me.

AH FUCK SHITTY BLACK LIKE. I'll fix that later.
Back to top Go down
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
FlyingGiraffe

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:51 pm

REVOLVER BOXCELOT, YOU CAN'T LOVE ME, IT'S INTERFERING TOO MUCH WITH ME LOVING YOU.

P.S. so i got my tablet and did some doodles in about 5-10 mins.

and then i shrunk them down so that you may bask in their sketchy glory.

Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 TabletDoodles
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
Eat box

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:12 pm

Snazzy. Also, that guy. He is kicking up.
Back to top Go down
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
FlyingGiraffe

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:39 pm

He's wearing his Boom shoes. They can kick in any direction.

^supposed animated thing
PS i don't know about you, but things suuuure hate uploading for me, it seems: http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1293414587
Back to top Go down
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
FlyingGiraffe

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Damn it, EB.

Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 TabletDoodles2
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
Eat box

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Oh god. OH GOD. I am dieing here.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

Male Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:52 pm

Finally out of that stupid car.

Spending 13 hours in a van with 5 other people is surprisingly dull, considering I had my nook and DS and iPod. But that may have something to do with fact that I don't have very books on my nook, and my DS ran out of power.
Back to top Go down
Gman
Dr. Awesome
Dr. Awesome
Gman

Male Number of posts : 560

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:42 am

Howdy folks. In bangkok right now, using my dads ipad. Apparently bringing a laptop is "a waste of time" Shifty

Although he did let me buy a bunch of games for it. I can't deny, Fruit Ninja is pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:00 am

Are you rich Gman?

Or just somewhere between?
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:00 am

Dizzy wrote:

Spending 13 hours in a van with 5 other people is surprisingly dull, considering I had my nook and DS and iPod. But that may have something to do with fact that I don't have very books on my nook, and my DS ran out of power.

But books are so easy to get for the nook! You just click a button and like magic they're there!

I don't understand why they're so expensive though.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:08 am

Dizzy has no credit card, and is not yet 16 soo he can't get a checkig account to attach a debit card to.

Needless to say my parents aren't exactly willing to link their own credit card to my account. Much begging and pleading was done to link one for a little bit to buy a coup,e of books.

Though books generally aren't expensive. Not super cheap but not expensive.

Best thing aboug the nook though? He ability to get newspapers and magazines, its just great to have that option. I can't even explain it.
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:50 pm

Well I know when I was younger and didn't have a credit card, I bought those Visa Gift Cards with cash at the grocery store and just used them. It worked then, don't know about now.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:40 pm

Oh, I hadnt even thought about that. Seems like a good idea.

Any idea how much money fits on one of those things?
Back to top Go down
Ithapher
Ithapher

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:09 pm

I know you can get at least $100.

heheh.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:50 pm

I was sort of thinking that I would get gifts for some people on here using Steam, but I don't really want to have to choose who.

It probably wouldn't be super expensive since most stuff is on sale right now.
Back to top Go down
ThatFancyChap
ThatFancyChap

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Dizzy wrote:
I was sort of thinking that I would get gifts for some people on here using Steam, but I don't really want to have to choose who.

It probably wouldn't be super expensive since most stuff is on sale right now.

Well, I hate to sound like I'm begging, but if you are getting games for people, could you gift me this game?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/50000/
Both me and my brother want it. I'm gonna gift it to him soon enough, but it'd be cool if we were both to have it...
Actually, on second thought, I don't need more games. But, if you are gifting stuff, I suppose that could go to my brother... :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:27 pm

Speaking of spending on Steam.

"Onyxleo now owns Super Meat Boy, Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Blood Money, Battlestations: Midway, Just Cause, Hitman: Codename 47, Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition, Deus Ex: Invisible War, Thief: Deadly Shadows, Tomb Raider: Legend, Project: Snowblind, Rogue Trooper, Infernal, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, Conflict: Denied Ops, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Shellshock 2: Blood Trails, Battlestations: Pacific, Just Cause 2, Yosumin!, The Last Remnant, Gyromancer, FINAL FANTASY XI, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, Kane and Lynch 2: The Doggie Bag DLC, Kane and Lynch 2: Alliance Weapon Pack DLC, Kane and Lynch 2: Multiplayer Masks Pack DLC, Kane and Lynch 2: Radio Tower DLC, Order of War, Order of War - Heavy Bomber squadrons DLC, Order of War - Infantry Mortar Launchers DLC, Order of War - Off-Map Heavy Artillery DLC, Order of War - Survival mission DLC, Mini Ninjas, Flora's Fruit Farm, Just Cause 2: Bull's Eye Rifle DLC, Just Cause 2: Rico's Signature Gun DLC, Just Cause 2: Chevalier Classic DLC, Just Cause 2: Agency Hovercraft DLC, Just Cause 2: Monster Truck DLC, Just Cause 2: Black Market Aerial Pack DLC, Just Cause 2: Black Market Boom Pack DLC, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, LCGOL ChallengePack2, Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition, Season of Mystery : The Cherry Blossom Murders, Supreme Commander 2, Supreme Commander 2 - Infinite War Battle Pack One, Front Mission Evolved, Front Mission Evolved - Map Pack 1, Front Mission Evolved - Last Stand Mode, Front Mission Evolved - Wanzer Pack 2, Front Mission Evolved - Weapon Pack 1, Front Mission Evolved - Weapon Pack 2, Front Mission Evolved - Wanzer Pack 3, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 2: Digital Deluxe Promo Key, Mass Effect 2: Digital Deluxe Cerberus Key, Mass Effect 2: Digital Deluxe Game Key." The surprising thing is that it was under $90.
Back to top Go down
Ithapher
Ithapher

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Papytendo wrote:

"Onyxleo now owns Super Meat Boy, Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Blood Money, Battlestations: Midway, Just Cause, Hitman: Codename 47, Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition, Deus Ex: Invisible War, Thief: Deadly Shadows, Tomb Raider: Legend, Project: Snowblind, Rogue Trooper, Infernal, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, Conflict: Denied Ops, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Shellshock 2: Blood Trails, Battlestations: Pacific, Just Cause 2, Yosumin!, The Last Remnant, Gyromancer, FINAL FANTASY XI, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, Kane and Lynch 2: The Doggie Bag DLC, Kane and Lynch 2: Alliance Weapon Pack DLC, Kane and Lynch 2: Multiplayer Masks Pack DLC, Kane and Lynch 2: Radio Tower DLC, Order of War, Order of War - Heavy Bomber squadrons DLC, Order of War - Infantry Mortar Launchers DLC, Order of War - Off-Map Heavy Artillery DLC, Order of War - Survival mission DLC, Mini Ninjas, Flora's Fruit Farm, Just Cause 2: Bull's Eye Rifle DLC, Just Cause 2: Rico's Signature Gun DLC, Just Cause 2: Chevalier Classic DLC, Just Cause 2: Agency Hovercraft DLC, Just Cause 2: Monster Truck DLC, Just Cause 2: Black Market Aerial Pack DLC, Just Cause 2: Black Market Boom Pack DLC, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, LCGOL ChallengePack2, Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition, Season of Mystery : The Cherry Blossom Murders, Supreme Commander 2, Supreme Commander 2 - Infinite War Battle Pack One, Front Mission Evolved, Front Mission Evolved - Map Pack 1, Front Mission Evolved - Last Stand Mode, Front Mission Evolved - Wanzer Pack 2, Front Mission Evolved - Weapon Pack 1, Front Mission Evolved - Weapon Pack 2, Front Mission Evolved - Wanzer Pack 3, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 2: Digital Deluxe Promo Key, Mass Effect 2: Digital Deluxe Cerberus Key, Mass Effect 2: Digital Deluxe Game Key." The surprising thing is that it was under $90.

It was probably a Dev pack. Don't want to confirm those games as being from the same company though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Ithapher wrote:
Papytendo wrote:

It was probably a Dev pack. Don't want to confirm those games as being from the same company though.
Yeah, it was minus Super Meat Boy and Mass Effect 2. He got the Square Enix pack.
Back to top Go down
Ithapher
Ithapher

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Papytendo wrote:
Ithapher wrote:
Papytendo wrote:

Yeah, it was minus Super Meat Boy and Mass Effect 2. He got the Square Enix pack.

Now I want to see him actually get around to playing every single one.
Back to top Go down
The Monarch
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
The Monarch

Male Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Jordo
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
Jordo

Male Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:48 pm

The Monarch wrote:
Get that out of here.
Back to top Go down
http://jordohio.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Chat v5.5
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next