Le Cube
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Day Chat v5.6

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 12, 2011 3:46 pm

ThatFancyChap wrote:
Red-heads are nice. You gonna try saying anything to her? Want some advice?
Nope.

Anyway, I saw a commercial for one of those shitty local TV station shows called "Off the Beaten Path" that shows interesting places to go and in one of the places it showed in the commercial, was a Avatar convention where everyone was dressed like Stickman.
Back to top Go down
ThatFancyChap
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Number of posts : 580
Age : 23
Location : Ireland
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Papytendo wrote:
ThatFancyChap wrote:
Red-heads are nice. You gonna try saying anything to her? Want some advice?
Nope.

Anyway, I saw a commercial for one of those shitty local TV station shows called "Off the Beaten Path" that shows interesting places to go and in one of the places it showed in the commercial, was a Avatar convention where everyone was dressed like Stickman.

We have one of those here, only it's more about farming. Lots about farming...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Descriptor
"Normal" Member

avatar

Male Number of posts : 182
Age : 26
Location : Here
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 12, 2011 3:52 pm

ThatFancyChap wrote:
Btw Descriptor, since you're doing engineering which is mostly maths, does everyone in college use laptops? Because, I won't have one for the first year I'd say. Just an A4 pad, a calculator, and a damned strong will to strive.

Red-heads are nice. You gonna try saying anything to her? Want some advice?

Well, I don't have one, so I guess not.
That said, I was planning on rigging up a desktop to fit in a backpack with a battery in it, and then connect it to a monitor suspended from a helmet and a keyboard and mouse attached to my arm pip-boy style.

Except that would be stupid.

Really, for engineering, a TI-89 or equivalent is FAR more important.

Papytendo wrote:
ThatFancyChap wrote:
I'd slander you for having boring-ass dreams, but my dreams are rarely better.
Also, kiss the girl.
KISS HER, YOU SISSY.
THE DREAM WAS EIGHT SECONDS LONG

I DIDN'T HAVE TIME

EDIT: *Looks at Raptr contacts*



Somewhere, a Descriptor is screaming in fear.
I don't get it. Nervous

And on the current discussion topic, I may have found a female with whom I actually have a chance...
She's painfully nerdy (she actually knew what SB&HJ was), she's socially awkward (which is always a plus), and she's religious (she's even joining the Christian Campus House at my school, which is a double edged sword, in that she won't be living in my dorm now).

The problem? I won't be able to see or even communicate with her for another 3 months! D:

Lousy stupid friggen summer vacation. >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThatFancyChap
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Number of posts : 580
Age : 23
Location : Ireland
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Descriptor wrote:
ThatFancyChap wrote:
Btw Descriptor, since you're doing engineering which is mostly maths, does everyone in college use laptops? Because, I won't have one for the first year I'd say. Just an A4 pad, a calculator, and a damned strong will to strive.

Red-heads are nice. You gonna try saying anything to her? Want some advice?

Well, I don't have one, so I guess not.
That said, I was planning on rigging up a desktop to fit in a backpack with a battery in it, and then connect it to a monitor suspended from a helmet and a keyboard and mouse attached to my arm pip-boy style.

Except that would be stupid.

Really, for engineering, a TI-89 or equivalent is FAR more important.

I'm not doing engineering (well, I might if my other course falls through) but I'll be doing a lot of maths.
And argh, I just got caught up in a facebook argument with a woman... WHY LIFE, WHY?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Descriptor
"Normal" Member

avatar

Male Number of posts : 182
Age : 26
Location : Here
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 12, 2011 4:20 pm

What are you doing? Physics?

Anyway, lol, Facebook.
It's so great not having one. :)

But yeah, there's also another minor problem with this female...
Apparently she like MLP and teh japanimes. :(
Oh well...

That said, I honestly am not sure if she's interested in me.
One day she seemed really happy to see me and talk to me and stuff, the next day she seems really disinterested and off-putting.
I was really worried I scared her off with all my talk of circuit theory and quantum mechanics (she's going into IST, ie, Information Science Technology, which is like comp sci lite).

Then, the next day, she seems really happy to see me again.
I has no idea what to think...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Descriptor wrote:
Papytendo wrote:


EDIT: *Looks at Raptr contacts*



Somewhere, a Descriptor is screaming in fear.
I don't get it. Nervous
Both of them have MLP avatars.
Descriptor wrote:

That said, I honestly am not sure if she's interested in me.
One day she seemed really happy to see me and talk to me and stuff, the next day she seems really disinterested and off-putting.
I was really worried I scared her off with all my talk of circuit theory and quantum mechanics (she's going into IST, ie, Information Science Technology, which is like comp sci lite).

Then, the next day, she seems really happy to see me again.
I has no idea what to think...
Ask her if it was her time of the month that day. Nervous
Back to top Go down
Descriptor
"Normal" Member

avatar

Male Number of posts : 182
Age : 26
Location : Here
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Papytendo wrote:
Descriptor wrote:
Papytendo wrote:


EDIT: *Looks at Raptr contacts*



Somewhere, a Descriptor is screaming in fear.
I don't get it. Nervous
Both of them have MLP avatars.
Descriptor wrote:

That said, I honestly am not sure if she's interested in me.
One day she seemed really happy to see me and talk to me and stuff, the next day she seems really disinterested and off-putting.
I was really worried I scared her off with all my talk of circuit theory and quantum mechanics (she's going into IST, ie, Information Science Technology, which is like comp sci lite).

Then, the next day, she seems really happy to see me again.
I has no idea what to think...
Ask her if it was her time of the month that day. Nervous

Yeah, that's a great way to get a girl to go out with me. >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThatFancyChap
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Number of posts : 580
Age : 23
Location : Ireland
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Descriptor wrote:
What are you doing? Physics?

Anyway, lol, Facebook.
It's so great not having one. :)

But yeah, there's also another minor problem with this female...
Apparently she like MLP and teh japanimes. :(
Oh well...

That said, I honestly am not sure if she's interested in me.
One day she seemed really happy to see me and talk to me and stuff, the next day she seems really disinterested and off-putting.
I was really worried I scared her off with all my talk of circuit theory and quantum mechanics (she's going into IST, ie, Information Science Technology, which is like comp sci lite).

Then, the next day, she seems really happy to see me again.
I has no idea what to think...

Yeah, I'll be doing Physics, with luck. It depends on the results I get. If not Physics, then Biology, or Computer Science, or Engineering of some kind.

Also, you have encountered a woman on her period, I believe. Most women do NOT get angry exactly. Mine just gets very clingy, and potentially depressed if I don't give her enough attention. What can I say. Women? Wink
Having said that, if you wanna try something, you have to try, whether she's interested or not. And whatever you do, don't give her a note expressing deep romantic feelings. That's stupid, and women don't actually like that so early in a relationship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Descriptor
"Normal" Member

avatar

Male Number of posts : 182
Age : 26
Location : Here
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 12, 2011 4:48 pm

ThatFancyChap wrote:
Descriptor wrote:
What are you doing? Physics?

Anyway, lol, Facebook.
It's so great not having one. :)

But yeah, there's also another minor problem with this female...
Apparently she like MLP and teh japanimes. :(
Oh well...

That said, I honestly am not sure if she's interested in me.
One day she seemed really happy to see me and talk to me and stuff, the next day she seems really disinterested and off-putting.
I was really worried I scared her off with all my talk of circuit theory and quantum mechanics (she's going into IST, ie, Information Science Technology, which is like comp sci lite).

Then, the next day, she seems really happy to see me again.
I has no idea what to think...

Yeah, I'll be doing Physics, with luck. It depends on the results I get. If not Physics, then Biology, or Computer Science, or Engineering of some kind.

Also, you have encountered a woman on her period, I believe. Most women do NOT get angry exactly. Mine just gets very clingy, and potentially depressed if I don't give her enough attention. What can I say. Women? Wink
Having said that, if you wanna try something, you have to try, whether she's interested or not. And whatever you do, don't give her a note expressing deep romantic feelings. That's stupid, and women don't actually like that so early in a relationship.
Well, I WAS planning on asking her out, except then she did that thing of seeming weirded out, so then I had no idea.
And then the semester ended, so I have to wait three months.
So yeah, not much I can do for now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThatFancyChap
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Number of posts : 580
Age : 23
Location : Ireland
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 12, 2011 4:55 pm

Ahh, semesters... The sound of it weirds me out! I'm gonna Belgium be in college before I know it! Belgium. I haven't stayed in any house other than the one I grew up in for longer than a week. I'll have to live in a small house with 3 others come September now... I'm really scared, honestly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Descriptor
"Normal" Member

avatar

Male Number of posts : 182
Age : 26
Location : Here
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 12, 2011 4:56 pm

College is like the best thing there ever was, and I don't even drink!
It's a lot of fun, trust me.

Anyway, is it August yet? Nervous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThatFancyChap
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Number of posts : 580
Age : 23
Location : Ireland
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 12, 2011 4:59 pm

Descriptor wrote:
College is like the best thing there ever was, and I don't even drink!
It's a lot of fun, trust me.

Anyway, is it August yet? Nervous

I don't doubt it'll be fun, but I'll feel like I'm leaving so much behind, and there's so much I'm not sure I can cope with. I might end up having to get a job to pay for tuition and rent. And if I get a job, I probably can't go home as much (it'll cost me ~20 dollars to go from Cork to Limerick and back down to Cork) meaning I can't see Sasha as much... Ugh, it's just a lot of pressure, and I'm not sure how it'll pan out in general...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Wait, wasn't it just page 73?

EDIT: Man, I want to see Bridesmaids (for those of you who don't know, it's a Judd Apatow film which should say enough just for Roy but I also don't want to lose my manhood.

Tough choices.
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
avatar

Male Number of posts : 659
Age : 24
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 12, 2011 5:45 pm

The Monarch wrote:
Eat box wrote:
Too bad that song is ear rape.
Only 50 exist, and it has 2 new tracks and 7 other tracks on it.
Oh and stickers.
Too bad most of his... her, whatever, music is ear rape.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Monarch
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 364
Age : 21
Location : On Superman's back
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Eat box wrote:
The Monarch wrote:
Eat box wrote:
Too bad that song is ear rape.
Only 50 exist, and it has 2 new tracks and 7 other tracks on it.
Oh and stickers.
Too bad most of his... her, whatever, music is ear rape.
But you like McMangos?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
avatar

Male Number of posts : 719
Location : A dark, and very expensive forest
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 12, 2011 7:39 pm

ThatFancyChap wrote:

Also, you have encountered a woman on her period, I believe. Most women do NOT get angry exactly. Mine just gets very clingy, and potentially depressed if I don't give her enough attention. What can I say. Women? Wink
Mine actually has no noticeable effects, though she will on rare occasion overreact to very little things (i.e. crying over dropping a pencil). It's kind of odd, I don't really know what I should be doing (overall I mean, I know perfectly well what to do in case of pencil tragedies).

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 12, 2011 7:52 pm

Oh hey FG has a girlfriend.

We should start copying and pasting thread ideas from Facepunch to here.

It would be splendid.
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
avatar

Male Number of posts : 659
Age : 24
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 12, 2011 9:16 pm

The Monarch wrote:
Eat box wrote:
The Monarch wrote:
Eat box wrote:
Too bad that song is ear rape.
Only 50 exist, and it has 2 new tracks and 7 other tracks on it.
Oh and stickers.
Too bad most of his... her, whatever, music is ear rape.
But you like McMangos?
Again, only some.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dizzy
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 12, 2011 10:18 pm

You guys ever use a two-stroke weedwhacker for an hour and a half?

Don't do it. Ever. Take breaks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Dizzy wrote:
You guys ever use a two-stroke weedwhacker for an hour and a half?

Don't do it. Ever. Take breaks.
If it makes you feel better, I never intended too.
Back to top Go down
ThatFancyChap
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Number of posts : 580
Age : 23
Location : Ireland
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Fri May 13, 2011 11:26 am

Dizzy wrote:
You guys ever use a two-stroke weedwhacker for an hour and a half?

No, I haven't. I don't use machines to whack my weeds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
avatar

Male Number of posts : 659
Age : 24
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Fri May 13, 2011 12:11 pm


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Fri May 13, 2011 3:11 pm

Posting pictures only, are we?



EDIT: Better one

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Sat May 14, 2011 3:13 pm

Oh shit, I accidentally watched a gameplay video of LA Noire.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY GAMES
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Sat May 14, 2011 5:59 pm

A part of Youtube has died today, Friday has now blocked comments on it's video.

Never forget.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   

Back to top Go down
 
Day Chat v5.6
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Scottish Chat Up Lines:
» Chat this weekend 2/12 or 2/13?
» Best. Chat. Ever.
» Can someone give me the link to lejams tiny chat.
» CHAT ROOM LINK!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cube :: Generally speaking :: General stuff-
Jump to: