The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day Chat v5.6

Go down 
+18
Das Mango
Peri
Dirtyboy;)
Cameraman
Wraith
Underqwertyuiop
Megu
-JKR-
NotJordohio
Gman
~Sgt-Jay~
Linkred2
Jordo
FlyingGiraffe
ThatFancyChap
Dizzy
Descriptor
Eat box
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Linkred2
Man In Red
Man In Red
Linkred2

Male Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:29 pm

http://tinyurl.com/63byd

I approve potential vandalism in the place described above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:27 pm

Linkred2 wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/63byd

I approve potential vandalism in the place described above.
I lost it at Unterfucking and Oberfucking.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

Male Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:58 pm

GAHHHHHH a couple of these Borderlands missions are SO FRUSTRATING.
Back to top Go down
ThatFancyChap
ThatFancyChap

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:33 am

How is it that all the 'Intelligent and unique' teenagers can't seem to construct proper ideas or full sentences? I really hate it when people buff up their intelligence far more than it's worth...
This was posted on Facebook from a dumbass at school:
"Ireland....the place where people are so conformist, if everyone said to people would act like arm chairs."
What is this I don't even
Back to top Go down
Descriptor
"Normal" Member
Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Default4
Descriptor

Male Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:05 pm

ThatFancyChap wrote:
How is it that all the 'Intelligent and unique' teenagers can't seem to construct proper ideas or full sentences? I really hate it when people buff up their intelligence far more than it's worth...
"Ireland....the place where people are so conformist, if everyone said to people would act like arm chairs."

He's just not conforming to your capitalist ideas of grammar and logical coherence, man!

And really, this behavior isn't just in teenagers, but also shows up a lot is the more snooty liberal art majors.
Watch out for people who use the word "profound".
They're trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:44 pm

Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 528b49d22e967b3f8807c9c454d130ec

:O

Someone other than the Monarch better get this.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:35 pm

Descriptor wrote:
ThatFancyChap wrote:

He's just not conforming to your capitalist ideas of grammar and logical coherence, man!

And really, this behavior isn't just in teenagers, but also shows up a lot is the more snooty liberal art majors.
Watch out for people who use the word "profound".
They're trouble.

Really he just learned a new word and wanted to use it in a way that he thought would prove himself to be a deeply philosophical intellectual.

So he tried hard and looked stupid and like an ass. Seems pretty normal.
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:51 am

ayup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:17 pm

~Sgt-Jay~ wrote:
ayup
Howdy mister J

how's been shit
Back to top Go down
Gman
Dr. Awesome
Dr. Awesome
Gman

Male Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Looky, we're one 5.6.

Anyway, my dad took away my main computer because the rest of the year is basically exams for me. I can occasionally get internet in other places, but no Steam for a while (I still haven't played through Portal co-op, but one day...)

He actually took it a couple weeks ago, I just hadn't come to terms with it yet Shifty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:57 pm

Gman wrote:
Looky, we're one 5.6.

Anyway, my dad took away my main computer because the rest of the year is basically exams for me. I can occasionally get internet in other places, but no Steam for a while (I still haven't played through Portal co-op, but one day...)

He actually took it a couple weeks ago, I just hadn't come to terms with it yet Shifty
Portal 2 is behind two games for me to get now.

LA Noire and DiRT 3 are higher priority.

Oh and in case if you didn't see, Steam added daily deals starting today until the end of time.
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
Eat box

Female Number of posts : 659
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:19 pm

Dirt 3 is above Portal 2.

What is wrong with you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Eat box wrote:
Dirt 3 is above Portal 2.

What is wrong with you?
My love for rally racing and racing games.

I mean, who can't resist rally racing in Michigan?

I know I can't.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Your love for racing games outweighs Portal 2? I would do the whole intervention thing, but that sounds like a lot of effort.

Oh, and Heroes is the most annoying show ever. And by annoying I mean I hate watching it but at the same time need to watch it. I don't understand anything any more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:58 pm

Dizzy wrote:
Your love for racing games outweighs Portal 2? I would do the whole intervention thing, but that sounds like a lot of effort.
It's called Codemasters makes kickass racing games and I have a soft spot for racing games.

Oh and is it weird if I am skipping the last two days of school to watch the E3 conferences?

'Cause I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Descriptor
"Normal" Member
Descriptor

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Papytendo wrote:
Dizzy wrote:
It's called Codemasters makes kickass racing games and I have a soft spot for racing games.

Oh and is it weird if I am skipping the last two days of school to watch the E3 conferences?

'Cause I don't think so.

It's Portal 2!
There's no excuse for putting off this game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:20 pm

Descriptor wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
Dizzy wrote:

'Cause I don't think so.

It's Portal 2!
I still have two DS games and four Wii games to beat, I have time to put it off.
Back to top Go down
Descriptor
"Normal" Member
Descriptor

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Papytendo wrote:
Descriptor wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
Dizzy wrote:

'Cause I don't think so.

It's Portal 2!
I still have two DS games and four Wii games to beat, I have time to put it off.
Time isn't the point.
It's priority.
Portal 2 takes precedence.
ALWAYS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:26 pm

Descriptor wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
Descriptor wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
Dizzy wrote:

'Cause I don't think so.

It's Portal 2!
Time isn't the point.
It's priority.
ALWAYS.
I am sure Portal 2 is a fantabulous game and I know I will enjoy it when I do get it, but DiRT 3 MAN

GROUP B

IT HAS GROUP B
Back to top Go down
Descriptor
"Normal" Member
Descriptor

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Papytendo wrote:
Descriptor wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
Descriptor wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
Dizzy wrote:

'Cause I don't think so.

It's Portal 2!
Time isn't the point.
It's priority.
ALWAYS.
I am sure Portal 2 is a fantabulous game and I know I will enjoy it when I do get it, but DiRT 3 MAN

GROUP B

IT HAS GROUP B

That means nothing.
Portal 2 has Stephen friggen Merchant.
He wins. Every time.
ALL THE TIMES!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:17 pm

Descriptor wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
Descriptor wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
Descriptor wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
Dizzy wrote:

'Cause I don't think so.

It's Portal 2!
Time isn't the point.
It's priority.
ALWAYS.

GROUP B

IT HAS GROUP B

That means nothing.
Portal 2 has Stephen friggen Merchant.
He wins. Every time.
ALL THE TIMES!
KEN BLOCK, TRAVIS PASTRANA, AND OTHER NAMES YOU HAVE VAGUELY HEARD OF
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
Eat box

Female Number of posts : 659
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:17 pm

I've only heard of Travis Pastaroni because he had a show on MTV. That was a good show... Portal 2 also has Nolan North.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Eat box wrote:
I've only heard of Travis Pastaroni because he had a show on MTV. That was a good show... Portal 2 also has Nolan North.
Which is why this game is awesome.

That and barreling down a sandy turn at 130 MPH.
Back to top Go down
Descriptor
"Normal" Member
Descriptor

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Papytendo wrote:
Eat box wrote:

But does it have portals, GLaDOS, OR potatoes?
Nope, didn't think so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:32 pm

Descriptor wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
Eat box wrote:

But does it have portals, GLaDOS, OR potatoes?
Nope, didn't think so.
Actually, it does have potatoes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Chat v5.6
Page 6 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next