The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day Chat v5.6

Go down 
+18
Das Mango
Peri
Dirtyboy;)
Cameraman
Wraith
Underqwertyuiop
Megu
-JKR-
NotJordohio
Gman
~Sgt-Jay~
Linkred2
Jordo
FlyingGiraffe
ThatFancyChap
Dizzy
Descriptor
Eat box
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
ThatFancyChap
ThatFancyChap

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:50 am

So, I introduced Sasha to Steam by buying her Abe's Oddysee and Abe's Exodus.
She payed me back by buying me L4D2 and buying herself both L4D's.
I am truely in love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:28 am

ThatFancyChap wrote:
I'm getting very impatient in waiting for this computer. Still waiting on a case, but I just found out that they should be due in by today, so it should be shipped tomorrow at the latest. Hopefully, that means I can have it by next wednesday... But I want it now... Schwad
I know the feeling. I remember a Saturday when the rest of my parts were supposed to be delivered, and the delivery truck parked right in front of my house for a minute, and then drove away.

I did not get those parts until Tuesday.
ThatFancyChap wrote:
I am truely in love.
Didn't you already have L4D?
Back to top Go down
ThatFancyChap
ThatFancyChap

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:30 am

Papytendo the Tea Girl wrote:
ThatFancyChap wrote:
I'm getting very impatient in waiting for this computer. Still waiting on a case, but I just found out that they should be due in by today, so it should be shipped tomorrow at the latest. Hopefully, that means I can have it by next wednesday... But I want it now... Schwad
I know the feeling. I remember a Saturday when the rest of my parts were supposed to be delivered, and the delivery truck parked right in front of my house for a minute, and then drove away.

ThatFancyChap wrote:
I am truely in love.

Left 4 Dead 1, yes. And apparently, the case is 'due soon' which means it could be arriving for them later today perhaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:03 pm

ThatFancyChap wrote:
ThatFancyChap wrote:

ThatFancyChap wrote:
I am truely in love.

Left 4 Dead 1, yes. And apparently, the case is 'due soon' which means it could be arriving for them later today perhaps.
Isn't it like 8 where you live? Normally here if packages don't arrive by five they won't get here until tomorrow.

Oh and Pro Tip: You can get the Counter Strike achievement using bots.
Back to top Go down
ThatFancyChap
ThatFancyChap

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:42 pm

It was around 6 when I wrote that, and I meant that it would be arriving for them. I'm pretty sure mass shipments operate outside the standard postal times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:41 pm

ThatFancyChap wrote:
It was around 6 when I wrote that, and I meant that it would be arriving for them. I'm pretty sure mass shipments operate outside the standard postal times.
Oh, shipping to them. Yeah, that would change it. Too bad you don't have Newegg in Ireland. Most of their stuff arrives for me next day or day after, without any special shipping.
Back to top Go down
ThatFancyChap
ThatFancyChap

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:08 pm

You know what you guys should play?
Thief.
Which ones?
All of them.
The collection is like 10 dollars on Amazon.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

Male Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:32 pm

THE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SERVERS ARE DOWN. WHAT.

Oh and the summer sales on Steam...mmmm. Really one of the best parts of summer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:42 pm

ThatFancyChap wrote:
You know what you guys should play?
Thief.
Which ones?
All of them.
The collection is like 10 dollars on Amazon.
Everything is cheap on Amazon for PC games, their shipping pisses me off though. It takes five days for something to get here when there is a Belgiuming Amazon warehouse ten miles from where I live.
Dizzy wrote:
THE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SERVERS ARE DOWN. WHAT.

Oh and the summer sales on Steam...mmmm. Really one of the best parts of summer.
Yep yep, I wish I had more money though so I could get Fallout 3.

But the games I bought so far should be great.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Though I feel like the sales this year couldn't hold much of a candle to last year's. Most games are 50% off, whereas last year things were like 80-90%.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Dizzy wrote:
Though I feel like the sales this year couldn't hold much of a candle to last year's. Most games are 50% off, whereas last year things were like 80-90%.
That's because most of the stuff went down in price from last year's. I've noticed much better sales this time around though. I remember most of the days last year had maybe one thing good on them.

EDIT: And in case if you guys didn't know, you can get ArmA II, Men of War, and tower bloxx deluxe for free.
I've heard great things about ArmA II's multiplayer and the mods for it. So I will check that out.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:33 am

ArmA II has been free for a couple of weeks now. PAY ATTN.

Though I'm not that interested. At the PC Gamer panel I went to at last year's PAX they spent some time talking about it, and while it seems cool, it just isn't for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:42 am

Dizzy wrote:
ArmA II has been free for a couple of weeks now. PAY ATTN.

Though I'm not that interested. At the PC Gamer panel I went to at last year's PAX they spent some time talking about it, and while it seems cool, it just isn't for me.
I know, but this is the retail version that allows for modding and full single player.

Oh and I hope everyone loves my new avatar as much as me.
Back to top Go down
Linkred2
Man In Red
Man In Red
Linkred2

Male Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:21 am

So, did anyone hear we have a new country?
Back to top Go down
Jordo
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
Jordo

Male Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:26 am

I uh.. what.
Back to top Go down
http://jordohio.net

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:36 am

Jordohio wrote:
I uh.. what.
South Sudan is the newest country in the world.

Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 550px-Sudan_Sudan_%28orthographic_projection%29_highlighted.svg
You can't find it on Google Maps though.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:16 am

Cool story.

Its too bad that part of Africa is a perpetual war zone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Someone outside is either doing yard work or blowing a vuvuzuela into a megaphone.

I think it is the latter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:23 am

Why is Sportscenter having 45 minutes out of the 60 minutes it has talking about the women's World Cup?

This is North America dammit.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:55 pm

The US women's team is in the semis.

That's big news, especially the win over Brazil.
Back to top Go down
The Monarch
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
The Monarch

Male Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:14 pm

So I met Jon St. Jon (Duke Nukem) this weekend.
Eat Box might enjoy this, he read the My Little Pony theme song at a panel I went to.
In Duke's voice.
pretty great even though i hate ponies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:51 pm

Dizzy wrote:
The US women's team is in the semis.

That's big news, especially the win over Brazil.
There is two kinds of sports we don't like. Women's and soccer. This is just combining both of them.
The Monarch wrote:
Eat Box might enjoy this, he read the My Little Pony theme song at a panel I went to.
In Duke's voice.
You bastard.
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
Eat box

Female Number of posts : 659
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:13 am

The Monarch wrote:
In Duke's voice.
So that's why that video was on EqD.

Speaking of ponies.

ALSO, why do you even hate ponies? Hating the community or the fact that every part of the internet is now infested with them is one thing, but to hate the show itself is quite another. Have you even watched it?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Speaking of ponies again, I saw My Little Pony toothpaste at Target today.

It had Pinkie Pie on the box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Day Chat v5.6 - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Chat v5.6
Page 19 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next