Le Cube
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Day Chat v5.6

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 05, 2011 5:49 pm

WHY DO I KILL EVERY RARE POKEMON IN HEARTGOLD
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 05, 2011 7:11 pm



Gwilled cheese
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 05, 2011 9:28 pm

TF2 update soon, with MEET THE MEDIC!

Of course, I haven't played the game in a while. MapleStory is too addictive. But TF2 is still my favorite game ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
avatar

Male Number of posts : 659
Age : 24
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Thu May 05, 2011 9:33 pm

You mean TF2 update today that teased meet the medic.

Replay editor and a bunch of new hats.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dizzy
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Fri May 06, 2011 11:45 pm

Right.

Me saying Meet the Medic was me meaning Meet the Medic is probably coming soon.

MegaMan 9 is impossible I've decided.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
avatar

Male Number of posts : 659
Age : 24
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Sat May 07, 2011 5:01 am

I've beaten Megaman 9 and I suck at megaman. It's not that hard compared to other Megaman games.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Sat May 07, 2011 9:14 am

I gave up on Megaman 9 awhile ago.

Couldn't get past one of the final bosses.

EDIT: I should really stop listening to the Lavender Town theme before going to bed.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Sat May 07, 2011 4:08 pm

I feel like whoever designs MegaMan is a sadistic son of a bitch.

But I realize that MegaMan 9 isn't super hard compared to other MegaMan's, but that doesn't mean its not hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
avatar

Male Number of posts : 659
Age : 24
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Sun May 08, 2011 7:19 am

We need an IRC channel. Hey Jordo. Make a room on Rizon.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
avatar

Male Number of posts : 719
Location : A dark, and very expensive forest
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Sun May 08, 2011 8:47 am

Didn't we have one already? Dagx made it I think...

But yes, I do agree.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
avatar

Male Number of posts : 659
Age : 24
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Sun May 08, 2011 10:40 am

But that's on geekshed.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Sun May 08, 2011 10:50 am

Can't we just use the Cubetoons Gaming chat room on Steam?
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
avatar

Male Number of posts : 659
Age : 24
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Sun May 08, 2011 10:55 am

lolno

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Sun May 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Eat box wrote:
lolno
Back to top Go down
Jordohio(.net)
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 459
Age : 20
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Sun May 08, 2011 12:33 pm

Eat box wrote:
We need an IRC channel. Hey Jordo. Make a room on Rizon.
I'll consider it. :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jordohio.net
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
avatar

Male Number of posts : 659
Age : 24
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Sun May 08, 2011 2:56 pm

Papytendo wrote:
Eat box wrote:
lolno

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Sun May 08, 2011 3:13 pm

Eat box wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
Eat box wrote:
lolno
Did it look like I was mad?

Hint: I was sad.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Hero Member
Hero Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Sun May 08, 2011 7:33 pm

Or we could just use Skype. Eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Sun May 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Dizzy wrote:
Or we could just use Skype. Eh?
Eat box wrote:
lolno
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Tue May 10, 2011 3:06 pm

So far this year I called that Homefront and Brink were going to suck

and I have gone two for two so far.

:D
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
avatar

Male Number of posts : 659
Age : 24
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Tue May 10, 2011 4:19 pm

What the fuck are you talking about? Homefront and Brink are great games. Well, I can't speak for Brink just yet, but Homefront is fantastic. The thing about the FPS market is that EVERYTHING is going to be compared to something else (unless it's really, really original) and be negatively criticized because of it. To some, Homefront may be CoD with vehicles. To me, it's a fun game. What makes you say Brink is bad anyway? Because IGN gave it a poor review?

>Repetitive gameplay
>Give CoD games 9's

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Tue May 10, 2011 4:31 pm

Eat box wrote:
What the fuck are you talking about? Homefront and Brink are great games. Well, I can't speak for Brink just yet, but Homefront is fantastic. The thing about the FPS market is that EVERYTHING is going to be compared to something else (unless it's really, really original) and be negatively criticized because of it. To some, Homefront may be CoD with vehicles. To me, it's a fun game. What makes you say Brink is bad anyway? Because IGN gave it a poor review?

>Repetitive gameplay
>Give CoD games 9's
lol

I just saw that exact thing before I read this.

And I don't mean it as in such a bad way considering I don't hate Kaos nor Splash damage (?), but I just knew these games weren't going to live up to it's hype.
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
avatar

Male Number of posts : 659
Age : 24
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Tue May 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Papytendo wrote:
Eat box wrote:
What the fuck are you talking about? Homefront and Brink are great games. Well, I can't speak for Brink just yet, but Homefront is fantastic. The thing about the FPS market is that EVERYTHING is going to be compared to something else (unless it's really, really original) and be negatively criticized because of it. To some, Homefront may be CoD with vehicles. To me, it's a fun game. What makes you say Brink is bad anyway? Because IGN gave it a poor review?

>Repetitive gameplay
>Give CoD games 9's
lol

I just saw that exact thing before I read this.

And I don't mean it as in such a bad way considering I don't hate Kaos nor Splash damage (?), but I just knew these games weren't going to live up to it's hype.
Not living up to hype =/= sucking.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Tue May 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Eat box wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
Eat box wrote:
What the fuck are you talking about? Homefront and Brink are great games. Well, I can't speak for Brink just yet, but Homefront is fantastic. The thing about the FPS market is that EVERYTHING is going to be compared to something else (unless it's really, really original) and be negatively criticized because of it. To some, Homefront may be CoD with vehicles. To me, it's a fun game. What makes you say Brink is bad anyway? Because IGN gave it a poor review?

>Repetitive gameplay
>Give CoD games 9's
lol

I just saw that exact thing before I read this.

And I don't mean it as in such a bad way considering I don't hate Kaos nor Splash damage (?), but I just knew these games weren't going to live up to it's hype.
Not living up to hype =/= sucking.
It is considered sucking for the first couple of days until people calm down
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
avatar

Male Number of posts : 659
Age : 24
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   Tue May 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Then you are a horrible person. I hope you feel bad now.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.6   

Back to top Go down
 
Day Chat v5.6
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cube :: Generally speaking :: General stuff-
Jump to: