Le Cube

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How would you guys feel about a new forum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

New Forum?
Sure, we need some new meat.
57%
 57% [ 4 ]
NUUUUUU I LOVE THIS PLACE!
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Need more details first.
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Red_Fif for President!
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Underqwertyuiop
The Guitar Hero
The Guitar Hero

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys feel about a new forum?   Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:32 am

I don't watch any sports too intensely. Except hockey. But that goes without saying when you live in Canada. I do watch the World Cup every time though, and I follow Football somewhat regularly.

Not baseball though, I have to be at the game to watch it. I find watching it on TV mind-numbingly boring. Almost as bad as golf. No offense to anyone who does find it interesting, I just don't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-JKR-

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys feel about a new forum?   Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:35 pm

I don't think I could watch golf even live. Snorefest. But again, I'm sure if I cared at all who won it would be interesting.

I like watching hockey, but it's not my favorite. Beats out stuff like golf and basketball, though.

Also college sports are awful. I know they're young and not pros, but they suck compared to the pros, so it's painful to watch them fail so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys feel about a new forum?   Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:43 pm

-JKR- wrote:
I don't think I could watch golf even live. Snorefest. But again, I'm sure if I cared at all who won it would be interesting.

I like watching hockey, but it's not my favorite. Beats out stuff like golf and basketball, though.

Also college sports are awful. I know they're young and not pros, but they suck compared to the pros, so it's painful to watch them fail so much.
I love College sports. Sadly my Mountaineers disappoint me every year. And you just probably don't like Basketball since Pittsburgh isn't special enough to have a team.
Back to top Go down
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys feel about a new forum?   Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:35 pm

I don't like basketball because it SUCKS.

Or maybe for the reason you listed, who knows.

That said, I used to be a huge Phoenix Suns fan (because I liked their colors and logo back in the day) yet I never enjoyed watching any of the games. I think it's just not the sport for me. If PGH got a team, I wouldn't watch them either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dizzy

Male Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys feel about a new forum?   Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:34 pm

NBA basketball isn't that great. However, college basketball is fantastic, especially March Madness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys feel about a new forum?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Back on original topic, who all is going to be part of the creation process of a new forum?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys feel about a new forum?   Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:36 pm

Forum discussion has started again.

http://www.fredthemonkey.com/blog/?p=333843#comments
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you guys feel about a new forum?   

Back to top Go down

How would you guys feel about a new forum?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4