The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sonic and the Fairytale 2

Go down 
+12
Demacrez
Underqwertyuiop
Gitarooman
MC
Mega
General Meevious
FlyingGiraffe
Paperboy
Dizzy
Wii-Lover
~Sgt-Jay~
Linkred2
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Well most of the newer Sonic characters are pointless. Mephiles talks, looks and acts just like Shadow so he should die. Eilse should die since humans should not belong in Sonic games (besides Dr. Eggman of course). Plus Sonic already has Amy for his love interest but she's annoying as hell so she should die. Jet, Storm, and Wave are all ugly and have no point. Big and Cream are effing retarded. Charmy is more annoying than Slippy from SF so he should die. Espio is a rip-off of Shadow. Vector's voice is so freaking annoying. I honestly don't know who Might the Armidillo is. Choas and Metal Sonic are ok I guess.
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:42 pm

Fizzwoah wrote:
Well most of the newer Sonic characters are pointless. Mephiles talks, looks and acts just like Shadow so he should die. Eilse should die since humans should not belong in Sonic games (besides Dr. Eggman of course). Plus Sonic already has Amy for his love interest but she's annoying as hell so she should die. Jet, Storm, and Wave are all ugly and have no point. Big and Cream are effing retarded. Charmy is more annoying than Slippy from SF so he should die. Espio is a rip-off of Shadow. Vector's voice is so freaking annoying. I honestly don't know who Might the Armidillo is. Choas and Metal Sonic are ok I guess.

right...

1) Mephiles is a one of bad guy, like Bio Lizard of Dark Gaia
2) Eilse was a one off character
3) both of those are in 06 which is the worst Sonic game.. so.. yeh
4) Er..Espio was made waaaaaay before Shadow, as was Charmy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:45 pm

Well I don't know my Sonic facts. Also Silver is the worst. His voice is TERRIBLE. Plus Rouge is a slutty bat who makes kids become furries and that's wrong so get her out of there and Shadow should've never came back when he died in Adventure 2.
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:46 pm

i agree with all that though :P
Back to top Go down
Linkred2
Man In Red
Man In Red
Linkred2

Male Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:06 pm

I disagree with the rouge thing but who am I to debate.

All I say is leave the character depths to Archie.
Back to top Go down
Peri
Lovable Rascal
Lovable Rascal
Peri

Male Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:31 pm

Gitarooman wrote:
Modern day gaming has changed.
So, games require more depth. Try making a worthwhile game with 4 characters. Not easy.

Kirby. BAM

Fizzwoah wrote:
Jet, Storm, and Wave are all ugly and have no point. Big and Cream are effing retarded. Charmy is more annoying than Slippy from SF so he should die. Espio is a rip-off of Shadow. Vector's voice is so freaking annoying. I honestly don't know who Might the Armidillo is. Choas and Metal Sonic are ok I guess.

First of all... Espio predates shadow by about a decade, you FUCKERNAUT. So do Charmy and Vector.

Second of all, Cream is teh best sonic character, and Big is good for subtle comic relief, in that he's just a funny guy and he doesn't have to fart or cuss to be funny.

Thirdly, the storm hawks don't appear in non-racing games.

Fizzwoah wrote:
Plus Rouge is a slutty bat who makes kids become furries and that's wrong so get her out of there and Shadow should've never came back when he died in Adventure 2.

Her. Rouge is voiced by the same person who did Lucas in SSBB, so stfu. >_>

And I completely agree with you on shadow staying loving DEAD.
Back to top Go down
Mega
Title stealer >:(
Mega

Male Number of posts : 391

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:38 pm

I'm complexed to know when did they decide sonic needed a epic story line?

I mean he's a loving blue fast running hedgehog, you don't see mario voiced by seth green fighting a Norse god on the face on a sun with rock music singing about friends, believe, jumping and repeat. ._.

I guess I'm just one of those people who thinks that a good sonic game would just consist on almost no story almost no voice acting, sonic unleashed amount of characters and co-op play using tails.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Destroyer of hopes and dreams.
Wraith

Male Number of posts : 479

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:56 pm

I just want them to go back to the way it used to be, dang it. Cry Sonic was my hero growing up (yes, I know. Shut up), but now I can't even bear to play the crap they release with his moniker on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cubetoons.com/forum
Peri
Lovable Rascal
Lovable Rascal
Peri

Male Number of posts : 432

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:39 pm

Wraith wrote:
I just want them to go back to the way it used to be, dang it. Cry Sonic was my hero growing up (yes, I know. Shut up), but now I can't even bear to play the crap they release with his moniker on it.

Mine too, man. My VERY FIRST GameCube game was SA2:B... and what an epic note to start the new system on.
Back to top Go down
Mega
Title stealer >:(
Mega

Male Number of posts : 391

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:28 am

My first game was Sonic on the master system. >:
Back to top Go down
Wii-Lover
The #1 Assassin
The #1 Assassin
Wii-Lover

Male Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:58 pm

My first game was Kirby for the NES. :stare:

But my first game I owned and loved to death was Sonic 2 for the Genesis. <3

@Peri: Same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic and the Fairytale 2   Sonic and the Fairytale 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic and the Fairytale 2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3