The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sceb's WTBKEWTYEE! Neeeeeeeeeew!

Go down 
+5
President Descriptor
Paperboy
Wii-Lover
~Sgt-Jay~
JKR
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wraith
Destroyer of hopes and dreams.
Wraith

Male Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Sceb's WTBKEWTYEE! Neeeeeeeeeew! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sceb's WTBKEWTYEE! Neeeeeeeeeew!   Sceb's WTBKEWTYEE! Neeeeeeeeeew! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:41 pm

I use Ubuntu, and it didn't go away even after I purged the cache. I'm using Opera right now, but Firefox does the same thing. It's very odd...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cubetoons.com/forum
President Descriptor
Master of Weirdery
President Descriptor

Male Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Sceb's WTBKEWTYEE! Neeeeeeeeeew!   Sceb's WTBKEWTYEE! Neeeeeeeeeew! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:47 pm

JKR wrote:
Q says your DNS server hasn't updated, it might be your cache on your computer. It needs cleared. So if you want she can tell you how if you tell her the operating system. I have no idea what I just typed, I was dictating. So... yeah!

It is working for many people, just not whatever it says above.
The cache is where all the internet cookies are held. Sadly, these cookies don't taste good, nor do they contain any sort of sugars or delicious chocalate. However, they do store random files that ordinarily load up on webpages so that the browser doesn't have to re-load this info from the web every freaking time you visit the page.
In this case, the ppl for whom the mailbag won't load simply have the old bits of data, and not the new data, with the funny, and the function with the GLAEVAN!

Yes...
Back to top Go down
JKR
The Real Deal!
The Real Deal!
JKR

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Sceb's WTBKEWTYEE! Neeeeeeeeeew!   Sceb's WTBKEWTYEE! Neeeeeeeeeew! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:22 pm

I see. I think.

EDIT:
We figured it out, and it is that the front page is not updating for you not-able-to-view-it people. Here's a link:

http://fredthemonkey.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=233&Itemid=9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sceb's WTBKEWTYEE! Neeeeeeeeeew!   Sceb's WTBKEWTYEE! Neeeeeeeeeew! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sceb's WTBKEWTYEE! Neeeeeeeeeew!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cube :: Media :: Fred The Monkey!-
Jump to: