The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thread where we share music

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Best
Best

Male Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-04-13

The thread where we share music Empty
PostSubject: The thread where we share music   The thread where we share music Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 pm

This thread is, obviously, where we link to other bands in an attempt to get others interested in said bands. A few things to keep in mind when posting:

People are not guaranteed to like the band you're linking. This is to be expected.
Please do not just name a band off but not provide a link to some of the bands music. Not telling us what kind of genre of music the band plays is alright, though it'd be helpful.
AND if you are going to post here, please take the time to listen to the bands others link. There's no point in this thread if everybody links but nobody listens.
It's not necessary to, but try to link cleanly. To do this, use the URL code to link, put a = sign inside the URL code, so it reads like so

[url=the address you are linking to]text that becomes a link

And then you cap it off with the [/url] code at the end. This text is now a link, though you might consider bolding the text so others recognize it's a link.

Also, I created a Last.fm group for cubetoons. It's nothing much but if you happen to have a Last.fm account it might mean something to you. Click here.

Anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Best
Best

Male Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: The thread where we share music   The thread where we share music Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:13 pm

Interpol is my most favoritest band. They're an alternative band, and the media popularly call them a post-punk revival band. Some of there popular modern contemporaries are Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand and Silversun Pickups.
Video link 1.
Video link 2.

Minus the Bear is a rather new band for me, but I've quickly come to like them. Wikipedia cites them as being indie rock, experimental rock and interestingly, math rock. Some of there modern contemporaries are, Pinback, Cursive, and to a lesser extent Death Cab for Cutie.
Video link 1.
Video link 2.
Video link 3, song is from an as of yet unreleased album.
Back to top Go down
Mega
Title stealer >:(
Mega

Male Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: The thread where we share music   The thread where we share music Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:28 am

[center]The thread where we share music Holy%2BSoldier%2B-%2BHoly%2BSoldier%2B-%2BFrontThe thread where we share music Youthanasia%20300The thread where we share music Machine%20Head%20-%20Through%20the%20Ashes%20of%20Empires
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=ko4dui0KYkA]The thread where we share music Album417
Pretty much my current fave albums with links to me fave songs from them.(Ignoring the face Holy Soldier is a christian band they're pretty damn good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thread where we share music   The thread where we share music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The thread where we share music
Page 1 of 1