The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)

Go down 
+10
FlyingGiraffe
Onyxleo
Paperboy
President Descriptor
Gman
Wii-Lover
Mega
Gitarooman
Underqwertyuiop
BennyboyNZ
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BennyboyNZ
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
BennyboyNZ

Male Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Empty
PostSubject: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:48 am

Just recently I couldn't get into Cubetoons or Fred the monkey. I wonder whats happened? :S

EDIT: The sites are back, but the blog and forum are not. --SMH
Back to top Go down
Underqwertyuiop
The Guitar Hero
The Guitar Hero
Underqwertyuiop

Number of posts : 205

Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:22 am

He's in China, so he probably couldn't make the bandwidth payment.
Back to top Go down
BennyboyNZ
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
BennyboyNZ

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:41 pm

Underqwertyuiop wrote:
He's in China, so he probably couldn't make the bandwidth payment.
oh... hmm
Back to top Go down
Gitarooman
"Normal" Member
Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Default4

Male Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:58 pm

According to JKR, the site will be moved to a new host.
More details in due time.
Back to top Go down
Mega
Title stealer >:(
Mega

Male Number of posts : 391

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:38 pm

I've lost hope, and so should you. :3
Back to top Go down
BennyboyNZ
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
BennyboyNZ

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:47 pm

Mega wrote:
Now, now mega, don't be so pessimist :P
Back to top Go down
Wii-Lover
The #1 Assassin
The #1 Assassin
Wii-Lover

Male Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:33 pm

Mega wrote:

Losing hope FTW! :superawesome:
Back to top Go down
Gman
Dr. Awesome
Dr. Awesome
Gman

Male Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:15 am

Honestly, I've sorta lost hope as well.
Back to top Go down
BennyboyNZ
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
BennyboyNZ

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:37 am

I kinda lost hope too. But hopefully it would come back before the end of the year (doubt it).
Back to top Go down
President Descriptor
Master of Weirdery
President Descriptor

Male Number of posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:31 pm

So much for JKR's attempt at regular updates...

I guess we learned our lessons...
No more than 3 updates in a year!
Back to top Go down
Paperboy
I am Batman
I am Batman
Paperboy

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:44 pm

No hope lost :D
Back to top Go down
Gitarooman
"Normal" Member
Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Default4

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:46 pm

Descriptor wrote:

Come on, JKR was planning on working hard, this was a very unexpected setback, but he can get past it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:48 pm

I hope Fred comes back soon! *Googles Fred*
:(
Back to top Go down
President Descriptor
Master of Weirdery
President Descriptor

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:49 pm

Gitarooman wrote:
Descriptor wrote:

Come on, JKR was planning on working hard, this was a very unexpected setback, but he can get past it.
I know, but it's still kinda funny how that for the first time he actually updated regularly, the site went down...

At least now this gives him even more time to work...

Hey, when was he supposed to be back from China?
Back to top Go down
Gitarooman
"Normal" Member

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:52 pm

Descriptor wrote:
Gitarooman wrote:
Descriptor wrote:

I know, but it's still kinda funny how that for the first time he actually updated regularly, the site went down...

At least now this gives him even more time to work...

Hey, when was he supposed to be back from China?

He's back, he's working on getting the site back already.
I was talking with him earlier, he's still quite busy with other matters however.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:55 pm

The main page has changed to,

Egads! It's broken!

Unfortunately due to some severe technical issues, this part of the website is
currently down for repairs. Don't worry, it will be back up and running ASAP!
(Seriously, not like the forums or anything... Cough cough...)

And Cubetoons is up!
Back to top Go down
Paperboy
I am Batman
I am Batman
Paperboy

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:30 pm

The Cubetoons website is back.
Back to top Go down
President Descriptor
Master of Weirdery
President Descriptor

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:57 pm

Woot, FtM is back up, with a new comic, too!

However, the blog and forums are still down...

Oh well, better than nothing! :D
Back to top Go down
Mega
Title stealer >:(
Mega

Male Number of posts : 391

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:20 am

SC is looking mighty strange.
Back to top Go down
Paperboy
I am Batman
I am Batman
Paperboy

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:51 am

I'm going to go ahead and lock. Peace to the forums.
Back to top Go down
BennyboyNZ
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
BennyboyNZ

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:39 pm

Well this topic can be open for discussion until the forums are back :P

Also, I would like to point out that this all seems like a nuclear holocaust. With these forums as some kind of safety point, and the members who have signed up are the survivors :P

Being a bit random there.
Back to top Go down
Paperboy
I am Batman
I am Batman
Paperboy

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:47 pm

At least change the name...
Back to top Go down
Onyxleo
Onyxleo

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:12 pm

SMH wrote:
At least keep the name...

Fixation. :superawesome:
Back to top Go down
Mr. Dani

PostSubject: Hey...   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:36 pm

Heck, I've noticed that FtM has been off! I'm very confused! HE said he'd switch servers, but still hasn't! If you're a new member, this is not a good start! (Not saying that I'm new, you guys know me...) :superawesome:
Back to top Go down
kfdwiki

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:38 pm

Hey, guys. It's me, Daniel Goss. I'm changing my username to "kfdwiki" on here, because apparently, "Mr. Daniel Goss won't fit. :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)   Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cubetoons and FtM shut down for good? (Both are back, but the forums and Blog are down)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next