The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-JKR-
-JKR-

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking Empty
PostSubject: Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking   Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:15 pm

I don't feel like posting all the links AGAIN, so here, click this and then go from there.

I'm not lazy. I'm just tired. And hungry. It's dinnertime.

Anyway, let me know what you think of the Survey of Animation and if I should ever do it again or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking   Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:50 am

Congrats, you made me laugh and taught me at the same time.

Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking   Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:10 am

I love these
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking   Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:49 pm

You need to make these for all of your cartoons. Like now. Or it would be a great feature on Fred DVDs if they ever are released. And keep the Fred characters out of it.
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking   Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:27 pm

Really? No Fred character commentary? I thought that might be fun. Okay, can do. And yes, this would be very useful for if a DVD released...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking   Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:36 pm

It wouldn't be bad if the Fred characters were in it, but at least keep the character commentary and animator commentary separate. And plus, wouldn't it be another thing people say you copied from Homestair? :P
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking   Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:39 am

I've made peace with the fact that forever and ever people will compare the two series. I can only control what I do, not what other people think. If they enjoy the Mailbags even though clearly I was inspired to do them because of SBemails, then they're still enjoying the Mailbags. If I make some cool adventure game starring attractive Sceb down the road, I'm fine as long as folks have fun with it. Tongue

On top of that, they've pretty much abandoned Homestarrunner.com now. Something I absolutely wouldn't do with FtM unless I was in a coma or something. I'll set myself apart by my drive, which I personally think is way higher than the H*R brothers given their choice to quit.
Back to top Go down
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
FlyingGiraffe

Male Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking   Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Papytendo wrote:
It wouldn't be bad if the Fred characters were in it, but at least keep the character commentary and animator commentary separate. And plus, wouldn't it be another thing people say you copied from Homestair? :P
Papytendo wrote:
wouldn't it be another thing people say you copied from Homestair? :P
Papytendo wrote:
you copied from Homestair?
Papytendo wrote:
Homestair
Somehow this typo amuses me too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking   Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:27 pm

It was actually a reference to the ''Great Jorb'' cartoon. And yes it is very fun to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking   Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan Favorite Commentary for November, and a look at Fred Walking
Page 1 of 1