The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW.

Go down 
+7
Megu
Dizzy
Paperboy
Gman
ThatFancyChap
Eat box
Peri
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
FlyingGiraffe

Male Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-10-26

YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW.   YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:42 pm

I made a Metal Gear thread.

Both replies are that they haven't played Metal Gear.

Lovely (in the sense that they are making conversation simply on how they cannot be involved in the conversation). Though I'm not opposed to the place like some of the others seem to be, I'm going to hang around for a while and see if it grows on me. Peace

EDIT: Ironically, I've just realized I've taken more of an interest in posting instead of lurking at Awkward Zombie since this thread popped up. Coincidence? Hell if I know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW.   YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:48 pm

I think you guys are becoming old and don't want to learn new things. (Me too!)
Back to top Go down
Paperboy
I am Batman
I am Batman
Paperboy

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW.   YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:35 pm

I think the mist guy is trying to rape me.
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
Eat box

Female Number of posts : 659
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW.   YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Is that the weeaboo guy?
Back to top Go down
Paperboy
I am Batman
I am Batman
Paperboy

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW.   YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:53 pm

With the pink cat?
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW.   YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Good to hear from you Peri! Glad you found a place to hang out and are inviting other folks. I myself am leaving one of the two forums I post on at all to do the new FtM Forum the blog-regulars are setting up together, so I'm going to have to pass on jumping over with everyone, but hopefully it goes well and people enjoy it!

I'm trying to think... I don't believe I have ever been active on more than two forums at the same time ever. Even two seems like a lot of work...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW.   YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:37 pm

-JKR- wrote:
Good to hear from you Peri! Glad you found a place to hang out and are inviting other folks. I myself am leaving one of the two forums I post on at all to do the new FtM Forum the blog-regulars are setting up together, so I'm going to have to pass on jumping over with everyone, but hopefully it goes well and people enjoy it!

I'm trying to think... I don't believe I have ever been active on more than two forums at the same time ever. Even two seems like a lot of work...
I am not capable at doing two things at once with most things, so I probably couldn't either.

Now reading a forum on the other hand, I do that with a lot of other forums.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

Male Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW.   YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:42 pm

I'm currently active on 3 forums, and I read another 2.

Whilst religiously reading 5 or 6 webcomics, and playing large amounts of LoL. Roar.
Back to top Go down
ThatFancyChap
ThatFancyChap

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW.   YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:51 am

I've only ever been active on a couple of 4chan boards (/v/, /co/, /adv/) and here. I think I'll switch from /v/ to AZ soon actually, since /v/ has gone down the shitter.
Back to top Go down
Paperboy
I am Batman
I am Batman
Paperboy

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW.   YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:31 am

The only forum I've truly been active on is Cubetoons. I have tried with many and failed. I stayed with Arkham City UK Forum for about two months but am dead there. So, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

Male Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW.   YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:04 pm

WE'RE YOUR FIRST AND ONLY TRUE LOVE.

Get over it. The first step is acceptance.
Back to top Go down
The Monarch
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
The Monarch

Male Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW.   YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:11 pm

I'm gonna apply.
I guess.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Destroyer of hopes and dreams.
Wraith

Male Number of posts : 479

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW.   YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Did the Minecraft forum turn after it became such a big Internet sensation? I recall you having tried to get people to join up way back before anybody had heard of it, and you predicted that it would become the next big thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cubetoons.com/forum
Peri
Lovable Rascal
Lovable Rascal
Peri

Male Number of posts : 432

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW.   YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:58 pm

Wraith wrote:
Did the Minecraft forum turn after it became such a big Internet sensation? I recall you having tried to get people to join up way back before anybody had heard of it, and you predicted that it would become the next big thing.

It became huge and the forum went to shit.
Back to top Go down
The Monarch
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
The Monarch

Male Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW.   YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:43 pm

I'm not sure if I applied correctly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW.   YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU GUYS SHOULD MIGRATE HERE, RIGHT NOW.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2