The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day Chat v5.4

Go down 
+13
Stickman
Wraith
~Sgt-Jay~
Jordo
Mega
FlyingGiraffe
Eat box
ThatFancyChap
-JKR-
Gman
The Monarch
Dizzy
Fordy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:37 pm

FlyingGiraffe wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
And oh yeah Goldeneye came out. Anybody here gettin it? I might for Christmas.
That's precisely what I was going to do.

Glad to hear I won't be the only one not playing it until december. Though truthfully, I think Epic Mickey may surpass it on my want-list (though knowing my mom's fiancee I'll be getting Goldeneye anyway).
I might get Epic Mickey if it gets really really really really really good reviews.

Otherwise I will pass.
Back to top Go down
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
FlyingGiraffe

Male Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Papytendo wrote:
FlyingGiraffe wrote:
Papytendo wrote:

Glad to hear I won't be the only one not playing it until december. Though truthfully, I think Epic Mickey may surpass it on my want-list (though knowing my mom's fiancee I'll be getting Goldeneye anyway).
I might get Epic Mickey if it gets really really really really really good reviews.

Otherwise I will pass.
Well yes, that was what my plan was too. Or at least, really really really good reviews. But that's just because it looks awesome regardless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:47 pm

FlyingGiraffe wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
FlyingGiraffe wrote:
Papytendo wrote:

Otherwise I will pass.
Well yes, that was what my plan was too. Or at least, really really really good reviews. But that's just because it looks awesome regardless.
Still apathetic here.

And according to my health book in school, wet dreams are normal. lol

http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii/rudolph-the-red-nosed-reindeer
O.o
Back to top Go down
Stickman
Master of the EMP
Stickman

Male Number of posts : 1882
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:58 pm

Nice to see your policy on deleting any posts of mine that are mildly sexual, but then happily discussing wet dreams straight after is still in effect.
Back to top Go down
ThatFancyChap
ThatFancyChap

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:05 pm

Stickman wrote:
Nice to see your policy on deleting any posts of mine that are mildly sexual, but then happily discussing wet dreams straight after is still in effect.

He didn't discuss wet dreams, he mentioned them. Kind of a difference. And your posts that are 'mildly sexual' really just turn out to be childish spam. Seriously Stick, grow up. If you wanna piss about on a forum, go to Neopets or Gaia or something.
Back to top Go down
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
FlyingGiraffe

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Ah, but you see I did not delete anything. Thus, I have no idea wth you're talking about.

Besides, it's not like he linked or talked in detail about wet dreams, he merely mentioned them. You have a habit of being slightly more...blunt.

I seriously wrote this before seeing you posted something. Awesome to see we're on the same page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:10 pm

lol

Hey FG, when are you going to change your sig?
Back to top Go down
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
FlyingGiraffe

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:11 pm

RIGHT NOW

...OR AT LEAST WHEN I FIND SOMETHING AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
FlyingGiraffe
Master of the Universe
FlyingGiraffe

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:40 pm

Well I'm double posting, and it's kinda big, but you guys can...
Back to top Go down
Fordy
Fordy

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:46 pm

Papytendo wrote:
FlyingGiraffe wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
FlyingGiraffe wrote:
Papytendo wrote:

Otherwise I will pass.
Still apathetic here.

And according to my health book in school, wet dreams are normal. lol

http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii/rudolph-the-red-nosed-reindeer
O.o
It is also my plan to get it for Xmas, too many good Xbox games atm and my brother wants to borrow my Wii to play it with his girlfriend... sigh... never thought It'd come to this... Schwad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:57 pm

You sacrificing a game console for a while so your brother can get his GF into video games? You are honorable. So honorable, you get a honorable nickname. The Mazda Fordster.
Back to top Go down
Fordy
Fordy

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Its more because its just sitting unused at my home and she cant exactly play Fifa and Tekken.
Back to top Go down
Jordo
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
Jordo

Male Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:21 pm

FlyingGiraffe wrote:
Well I'm double posting, and it's kinda big, but you guys can...
I likes it.

Monarch would too.
Back to top Go down
http://jordohio.net
-JKR-
-JKR-

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:00 pm

Epic Mickey is my most anticipated game currently. I decided to stop looking at things about it and just buy it when it comes out. For an animator like me, it's as if they MADE the game for me. I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Jordo
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
Jordo

Male Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:42 am

Wow, it's strange to watch TV and not see any political ads. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://jordohio.net
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:50 am

epic Micky... I just think it looks kinda crap.

i wanna love it, but.. looks like a generic bog standard plat former
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Are you kidding me? Yes, it's a pretty standard platformer, but it's set in such a crazy awesome world! All the forgotten Disney characters and places! Not to mention all the unlockable artwork and stuff.

Seems like it's a game you buy because of the franchise first, and because it's apparently a great platformer second. I myself will be getting the Collector's Edition so I can absorb all the "Making Of" videos and such.
Back to top Go down
ThatFancyChap
ThatFancyChap

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:52 pm

-JKR- wrote:
Are you kidding me? Yes, it's a pretty standard platformer, but it's set in such a crazy awesome world! All the forgotten Disney characters and places! Not to mention all the unlockable artwork and stuff.

Seems like it's a game you buy because of the franchise first, and because it's apparently a great platformer second. I myself will be getting the Collector's Edition so I can absorb all the "Making Of" videos and such.

Sounds a little like Kingdom Hearts, though really.
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
Eat box

Female Number of posts : 659
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:02 pm

Fuck every other wii game. Sonic Colors is coming out soon.

Last edited by Eat box on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThatFancyChap
ThatFancyChap

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:08 pm

My plan is:
Get Cataclysm in December.
Get New Vegas in Feb.

Wait until about next Sep. for new games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Fordy wrote:
Its more because its just sitting unused at my home and she cant exactly play Fifa and Tekken.
Anyone can play Tekken. All they need is to learn how to press buttons.
Eat box wrote:
dick every other wii game. Sonic Colors is coming out soon.
YESSSSSS.

THIS IS SONIC'S COMEBACK.

And man, I nearly threw up while discussing teh male reproductive system in Health today. Thank god we are almost done with labeling diagrams.
Back to top Go down
Fordy
Fordy

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:48 pm

But is Sonic Colours on Wii a botched down version of the 360/PS3 versions? D:

And also IGN gave Goldeneye a 9, press average of 8 or so.

dick. Yes.
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:05 pm

ThatFancyChap wrote:
-JKR- wrote:

Sounds a little like Kingdom Hearts, though really.

That concept? Or gameplay wise? Because gameplay wise, it sounds nothing like KH. KH is a button masher disguised as an RPG with a cool story propping it up. Epic Mickey is a platformer-fan's dream.
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:09 pm

-JKR- wrote:

Seems like it's a game you buy because of the franchise first, and because it's apparently a great platformer second.

that's retarded

also sonic colors is wii and ds only fordy

derp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:15 pm

I really am hyped for Sonic Colors.

A game with only the Daytime levels of Unleashed? Do want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Chat v5.4
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next