The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day Chat v5.4

Go down 
+13
Stickman
Wraith
~Sgt-Jay~
Jordo
Mega
FlyingGiraffe
Eat box
ThatFancyChap
-JKR-
Gman
The Monarch
Dizzy
Fordy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
Eat box

Female Number of posts : 659
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:16 am

All of you are dumb

AM I STICKMAN YET?
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:31 am

Lol, when I saw someone else had posted on the Day Chat I was like "Sweet, something I can respond to!"

Tongue

We're all doomed.
Back to top Go down
Stickman
Master of the EMP
Stickman

Male Number of posts : 1882
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:02 pm

Activision must of spent fucking millions on Call of Duty's launch.
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Probably. They'll get it all back, though. Plus it continues to build the brand.

Frankly I'm not totally sure why company's spend so much on advertising huge games. The huge games will sell. It's the smaller stuff no one KNOWS about that you need to push.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:18 pm

-JKR- wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
Stickman wrote:
I watched The Event, which is also a load of bollocks.
I could tell this from a commercial.

A PLANE ****ING DISAPPEARED! WHERE IS IT?

And why can't my Iggles close out a game?

They did just fine. Though yeah, it was kind of close.

That's what Payton Manning gets for wearing monstrously ugly uniforms. Those throwbacks were AWFUL.

Also it was really scary last night. I ALMOST FELT BAD FOR THE COWBOYS. What's wrong with me?! Schwad
I really liked their throwbacks, except their logo.

And you are only like that because you haven't felt angry about sports yet.

Once the Steelers start going through losing seasons again, you will feel really apathetic.

And Wade Phillips just got fired. :P
Back to top Go down
Stickman
Master of the EMP
Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:55 pm

I'M HOT BLOODED, CHECK IT AND SEE, I GOT A FEVER OF 103!
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Seriously they fired him?

Up until recently I hated the Cowboys with everything I had. Then I started trying not to hate people, so I just disliked them a lot. After the terrible showing Sunday night, I nearly felt bad for them. Then I quickly reminded myself that I'm supposed to dislike them (why I don't know, some ingrained childhood memory I guess) and enjoyed their defeat. Suck on that, Jerry Jones! I hope YOU get fired! (I know, he can't... Sadly.)
Back to top Go down
Stickman
Master of the EMP
Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:04 pm

So...anyway...something not related to boring things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:19 pm

-JKR- wrote:
Seriously they fired him?

Up until recently I hated the Cowboys with everything I had. Then I started trying not to hate people, so I just disliked them a lot. After the terrible showing Sunday night, I nearly felt bad for them. Then I quickly reminded myself that I'm supposed to dislike them (why I don't know, some ingrained childhood memory I guess) and enjoyed their defeat. Suck on that, Jerry Jones! I hope YOU get fired! (I know, he can't... Sadly.)
Yep. And to make things worse, their terrible offensive coordinator is now head coach.

And I think that childhood memory maybe Super Bowl XXX.

Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:23 pm

Maybe. I didn't really get into football until about five years ago. But considering my primary residence, I'm sure a city filled with hatred of a particular thing could have seeped into me somehow. Especially in my impressionable youth.

I'm happy to hear they replaced him with someone who is also terrible. My hope is they continue this trend until the organization is destroyed and "America's Team" is no more. (They sure aren't MY team. Stupid Cowboys.)

Also just because you don't enjoy the art of a sport, Mr. Sticks, doesn't mean it's boring. Though if you want to move the conversation away from something, it's more successful to make a topic of interest than the vague "not something boring"...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:14 pm

-JKR- wrote:
Maybe. I didn't really get into football until about five years ago. But considering my primary residence, I'm sure a city filled with hatred of a particular thing could have seeped into me somehow. Especially in my impressionable youth.

I'm happy to hear they replaced him with someone who is also terrible. My hope is they continue this trend until the organization is destroyed and "America's Team" is no more. (They sure aren't MY team. Stupid Cowboys.)

Also just because you don't enjoy the art of a sport, Mr. Sticks, doesn't mean it's boring. Though if you want to move the conversation away from something, it's more successful to make a topic of interest than the vague "not something boring"...
I got into football at about the same time and I still hate the Patriots and Cowboys with a deep hatred. Wait, everyone hates both of them. And he's only Interim though. They could probably lure a nice head coach, but I can't name people. And wouldn't America's Team be a team that everyone loves? Like, the Saints?
Back to top Go down
Stickman
Master of the EMP
Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:04 pm

I was walking home from the midnight launch of Black Ops, when a masked thief came out from the darkness and shot my parents, I now swear vengeance upon this man, and all crime in my fair city!

-JKR- wrote:

Not sport, American Football. BORING.
Back to top Go down
Fordy
Fordy

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Screw Black Ops, Ive got Fable 3 and PES. :3
Back to top Go down
Stickman
Master of the EMP
Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Fable 3's a load of wank in comparison to Fable 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:32 pm

I dispise any of my friends who get it. And I downloaded Fable II weeks ago when Microsoft's server screwed up.
Back to top Go down
Stickman
Master of the EMP
Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Hate crimes must stop!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:44 pm

Hate crimes against Call of Duty?

And speaking of the Dallas Cowboys, I find it funny how one of the characters in Bad Company 2's campaign constantly mentions them even though they did not exist until sixteen years after the story took place.
Back to top Go down
Gman
Dr. Awesome
Dr. Awesome
Gman

Male Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:34 am

Stickman wrote:
Fable 3's a load of wank in comparison to Fable 2.

I misread that as "Fallout 3's a load of wank in comparison to Fable 2". I was about to rage Nervous

Speaking of which, I would tell you how fanstastic New Vegas is if it wouldn't crash every 10 fucking minutes.
Back to top Go down
Stickman
Master of the EMP
Stickman

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:00 am

Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:54 am

Papytendo wrote:

And speaking of the Dallas Cowboys, I find it funny how one of the characters in Bad Company 2's campaign constantly mentions them even though they did not exist until sixteen years after the story took place.

You should make that public. Run with the story. Bring the company to its knees! You have the knowledge!
Back to top Go down
~Sgt-Jay~
~Sgt-Jay~

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:02 am

I woke up today all all my bedrooms walls had "I know what you did last summer"

and then lightning struck and a masked man with a chainsaw burst in my room and I couldn't get outa bed cause I was naked and didn't want him to see me so I got in a fist fight while under the covers. And then i knocked him out and got dressed quickly and ran out my room, only to be greeted by not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, but seven killer clowns. There was no where to go, the masked man was in my room, he could wake up any second, and there were clowns infront of me. However, I noticed a toy lightsaber to my left, and a baseball bat to my right. Since I'd probably never get a chance to use a lightsaber against evil clowns again I thought... why not?

The first clown honked his nose before running towards me, I held the lightsaber, activated it, and it shot out and pierced the clowns stomach. He looked at me, I quickie pulled the lightsaber free. Suddenly, the masked man was behind me and pushed me to one side, as if he was protecting me. "Who are you?" I asked, he didn't respond. The remaining six clowns came attacking all at once, but with one sweep on his chainsaw they were killed.

The masked man, took of his mask.... it was none other than.. Jesus Christ. "Oh my god" I said. Suddenly, his calm and loving face turned into pure rage. "THOU SHALL NOT USE GODS NAME IN VAIN!!!" I was scared, i ran and locked myself in the bathroom. Jesus was banging on the door, the handle was shaking. I was trapped. I thought to myself, who could beat Jesus in a fist fight? It came to me, I looked in the mirror and said his name 3 times, and surely enough Chuck Norris appeared, smashed the door down and started punching Jesus. I ran away, as quick as I could. The fight went on for hours, i watched from a distance. There was a huge explosion, I went to check it out... they was both dead. WHHHHY CRUEL WORLD!?!?

so, I went on the pc, which was the only thing undamaged to share this story.
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:51 am

Jesus will be back in three days, just an FYI.

Is that the longest post in the history of this forum? Seems like it might be in the running. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Gman
Dr. Awesome
Dr. Awesome
Gman

Male Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:41 am

Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
Eat box

Female Number of posts : 659
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:56 am

Fable games always disappoint.
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:50 am

I heard the new one wasn't some far and away revolution, but it was a good sequel to Fable 2.

I think you just have to go into it not listening to Peter. He's a little crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.4   Day Chat v5.4 - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Chat v5.4
Page 16 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next