The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day Chat v5.5

Go down 
+25
dOpple
MC
Stickman
Ithapher
Your Conscience
BennyboyNZ
Underqwertyuiop
Wiisnake
Wii
Gman
Paperboy
prplmonkey
FlyingGiraffe
Dizzy
_Mattman_
~Sgt-Jay~
Best
The Monarch
-JKR-
ThatFancyChap
Linkred2
Eat box
Jordo
Mega
Wraith
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Which one wins?
Simpsons
Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Vote_lcap38%Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
South Park
Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Vote_lcap31%Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Family Guy
Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Vote_lcap31%Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
-JKR-
-JKR-

Male Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:59 pm

What's a treasure hunt?
Back to top Go down
Gman
Dr. Awesome
Dr. Awesome
Gman

Male Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:59 pm

People search Newgrounds for good but unknown cartoons, then post them in a thread. Tom Fulp picks the best ones and announces them to everyone.

I'm gonna be honest and say I completely forgot to submit Fred the Monkey Nervous
Back to top Go down
Best
Best

Male Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:00 pm

Papytendo wrote:
I never said that PC was the better experience Ivan. (Even though for most genres, it is)

All I was just saying is that you will never want to leave PC gaming if you get involved with it.
Interesting how there are still plenty of console titles I want and yet others I do play. Shifty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:03 pm

Best wrote:
Papytendo wrote:
I never said that PC was the better experience Ivan. (Even though for most genres, it is)

All I was just saying is that you will never want to leave PC gaming if you get involved with it.
Interesting how there are still plenty of console titles I want and yet others I do play. Shifty
I'm not saying he is going to stop playing console games.

I AM saying he is just going to play PC games more often if he were to get into it.
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Gman wrote:
People search Newgrounds for good but unknown cartoons, then post them in a thread. Tom Fulp picks the best ones and announces them to everyone.

I'm gonna be honest and say I completely forgot to submit Fred the Monkey Nervous

Meh, I doubt FtM would get picked. It's hit front page a bunch of times, so I'll just keep making new ones instead.

Happy Turkey Day everybody. I just had my turkey, and now I feel like going to sleep. But I must stay up for Black Friday shopping which starts in just 6 hours!
Back to top Go down
Best
Best

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:23 pm

It hardly registered for me that today was Thanksgiving until I was having Thanksgiving lunch instead of dinner.

Papytendo wrote:
Best wrote:
Papytendo wrote:

I'm not saying he is going to stop playing console games.

I AM saying he is just going to play PC games more often if he were to get into it.
No duh. Pig
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

Male Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:19 pm

My family is formulating a plan of action for Black Friday right after Thanksgiving dinner.

We take Black Friday very seriously, since usually we're with our extended family in Utah this time of year. When we're there we send out attack squads to different stores, along with attachments of little kids to squeeze through carts and get the smaller items.

I love my family.
Back to top Go down
Best
Best

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:27 pm

I can't much say I see why you'd love you family for that. I can hardly stand the 'festive' time of the year nor the obligations to spend time with my family.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:39 pm

Really?

I think its great.

Much video games are played, as well as random trips to Taco Bell at 3 in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:52 pm

You have to love Taco Bell at three in the morn.

I don't see myself buying stuff tomorrow, besides a bunch of Blu-Rays.

Scott Pilgrim in HD here I come!
Back to top Go down
Best
Best

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:57 pm

I'm not even going to consider going out to shop tomorrow, it'll be traffic hell.

And I never liked Scott Pilgrim. Funny thing, seeing as multiple people recommended it to me and one even went so far as to loan a few of the books to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:07 pm

Best wrote:
I'm not even going to consider going out to shop tomorrow, it'll be traffic hell.

And I never liked Scott Pilgrim. Funny thing, seeing as multiple people recommended it to me and one even went so far as to loan a few of the books to me.
I'm just watching the film and maybe whatever good ones I see.

SHUT UP MONARCH
Back to top Go down
-JKR-
-JKR-

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:14 pm

And so begins my absolute favorite time of the year! I too will be doing the Black Friday thing, starting in just a few hours. I don't even care if I buy anything, I just love the experience. Staying up all night, hanging out with Q and sometimes other family, it's just fun stuff.

Though I am planning to check Target because Season 20 of The Simpsons is apparently really cheap. I wouldn't mind having that season, I really liked it. We'll be going to the mall at 5AM (after being out all night) and that's the most fun. Just wondering around with crazy sales going on, not looking for anything in particular.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:12 pm

-JKR- wrote:
And so begins my absolute favorite time of the year! I too will be doing the Black Friday thing, starting in just a few hours. I don't even care if I buy anything, I just love the experience. Staying up all night, hanging out with Q and sometimes other family, it's just fun stuff.

Though I am planning to check Target because Season 20 of The Simpsons is apparently really cheap. I wouldn't mind having that season, I really liked it. We'll be going to the mall at 5AM (after being out all night) and that's the most fun. Just wondering around with crazy sales going on, not looking for anything in particular.
I WANT to do this, but my family isn't on board and I will never get up. D:
Back to top Go down
Jordo
Seniorer Member
Seniorer Member
Jordo

Male Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:18 pm

I can't go Black Friday shopping because my mom doesn't like to. Miffed

Oh yeah, I now officially hate my dad. I'm just throwing that out there...
Back to top Go down
http://jordohio.net
prplmonkey
prplmonkey

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:36 pm

-JKR- wrote:

Meanwhile I'm suffocating under all this reading (umayyad and early abbasid caliphates... fun stuff). However, I am hoping to get a wacom tablet from best buy or something
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Destroyer of hopes and dreams.
Wraith

Male Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:48 pm

I unfortunately have neither the time nor money to do anything Black Friday-y this year. Which sucks, because as much as I hate Staples, they have some damn cheap stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cubetoons.com/forum
Gman
Dr. Awesome
Dr. Awesome
Gman

Male Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:24 am

Thanksgiving isn't really a thing in South Africa.
Back to top Go down
Best
Best

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:25 am

I swear, of all the countries in the world, the USA has the largest number of trivial holidays that are celebrated anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:55 am

Best wrote:
I swear, of all the countries in the world, the USA has the largest number of trivial holidays that are celebrated anyways.
Probably.

And my blue LED in my case fan is dying. D:
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:16 am

Annnnndddd

We're back! Yet another Black Friday rush hour gone, and I'm still alive.

Though I might go back out there a little bit later. There is still money to be spent.
Back to top Go down
ThatFancyChap
ThatFancyChap

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:23 am

Dizzy wrote:
Annnnndddd

Though I might go back out there a little bit later. There is still money to be spent.

Why not donate some of that money to me so I can afford a decent computer?
Back to top Go down
Wii
Insignifigant Peon
Insignifigant Peon
Wii

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:54 am

ThatFancyChap wrote:
Dizzy wrote:
Annnnndddd

Why not donate some of that money to me so I can afford a decent computer?

Nahh, he should donate some of that money to buy me some DeLorean shoes :3
Back to top Go down
Linkred2
Man In Red
Man In Red
Linkred2

Male Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:15 pm

One of these days, I'll get a tablet and become the greatest non-native pixiv user there is.

*Writes early christmas card*
Back to top Go down
prplmonkey
prplmonkey

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:17 pm

Linkred2 wrote:
One of these days, I'll get a tablet and become the greatest non-native pixiv user there is.

*Writes early christmas card*

Newflash, Yuumei already beat you to it xP (btw if you're going for intuous4 try frys they have it for 30-50 usd less than wacom's official website does)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Chat v5.5   Day Chat v5.5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Chat v5.5
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next