The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Fortress Gaming Center

Go down 
+10
Schemilix
FlyingGiraffe
Gman
Eat box
ThatFancyChap
Fordy
~Sgt-Jay~
Calamity Cat
Stickman
Dizzy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Eat box wrote:
Best wrote:
Since item drops are based on an algorithm they are only random in theory.
No, these has pre-determined times. Like wrench No. X would drop at Y am/pm PST. And the first person to craft would get one.

Also, hi movable sentry.
DICK YES
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

Male Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:02 am

True story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:25 am

It's a lie!
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:06 am

IT IS TRUTH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:36 am

Four more wrenches till update. D:
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:52 am

That's like...4 wrenches too long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Still four wrenches. Nervous
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:48 pm

How about now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:14 pm

One.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:45 pm

IT'S GIME TENTLEMEN!
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:55 pm

I'M UPDATING NOW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Dizzy wrote:
I'M UPDATING NOW!
SO AM I

EXCEPT STEAM SERVERS ARE CLOGGED AS HELL AND I'M GETTING A DOWNLOAD RATE OF ABOUT 10KBs!

EDIT: Wait. How come no one has told me there is Philadelphia Steam servers now? Jeez.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:48 am

I have all the weapons and here are my impressions.

Frontier Justice - I purposely might put my Sentry in bad places for revenge crits.
Gunslinger - Sort of useless, but awesome at the same time.
Wrangler - You need to go out of Wrangler mode a LOT to put s'more metal in the Sentry.

And Thunder Storm is the best map ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:34 am

Moving build-ables is fun.
Back to top Go down
Best
Best

Male Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:02 am

Papytendo wrote:
I have all the weapons and here are my impressions.

Frontier Justice - I purposely might put my Sentry in bad places for revenge crits.
Gunslinger - Sort of useless, but awesome at the same time.
Wrangler - You need to go out of Wrangler mode a LOT to put s'more metal in the Sentry.

And Thunder Storm is the best map ever.
This is where teams of Engineers come in.
Back to top Go down
Fordy
Fordy

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:33 pm

An effective team of engineers can be the most frustrating impenetrable wall of sentries ever.
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
Eat box

Female Number of posts : 659
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:58 pm

So I've tried being offensive with the Gunslinger, FJ and Wrangler combo.

Sometimes it's effective. Really great for payload. If it CP or attack/defend or CTF, just stick with the wrench or SH. You can move buildings now so it's not really that great.

Also, Offensive engie makes for a great medic buddy.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:24 pm

Honestly, the Gunslinger is cool and everything but I ain't a fan. I could use it in Arena like nuts, but otherwise no.

I just want the Wrangler and Frontier Justice, those seem to go with my style of play the best. (Outside of Arena that is.)
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
Eat box

Female Number of posts : 659
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Yeah. It's really effective in Payload (attacking) and arena. Besides that, you really have to adapt to use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Dizzy wrote:
Honestly, the Gunslinger is cool and everything but I ain't a fan. I could use it in Arena like nuts, but otherwise no.

I just want the Wrangler and Frontier Justice, those seem to go with my style of play the best. (Outside of Arena that is.)
Just go to an achievement server. Me and my friend got ours in an 30 minutes on his private server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:23 pm

I just like holding my pistolgun with a robot hand. Nervous More natural.
Back to top Go down
Best
Best

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:01 am

I'm probably going to stick with the original weapon loadout, the buildables being movable is enough of a new trick for this old Engineer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:15 am

I'm using all of it.

Well actually, I split between the wrench and the new thing. The new thing for when I first set up an Engy base, then the Wrench to protect it.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:39 am

I might just use the Wrangler.

And the Southern Hospitality, since I like to see people bleed.
Back to top Go down
Best
Best

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Bleeding people are funny because they yell and wince but they aren't on fire which makes it so much worse because there's no reasonable explanation for all the yelling.

And I'd use the wrangler but I like the pistol. I swap to it when I empty all my shotgun rounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress Gaming Center
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next