The Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Cube

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Fortress Gaming Center

Go down 
+10
Schemilix
FlyingGiraffe
Gman
Eat box
ThatFancyChap
Fordy
~Sgt-Jay~
Calamity Cat
Stickman
Dizzy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
Eat box

Female Number of posts : 659
Location : IN NEW YOOOOORK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LYYYRIIICS
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:13 pm

Best wrote:
And I'd use the wrangler but I like the pistol. I swap to it when I empty all my shotgun rounds.
You can run out of ammo for the shotty? Do you avoid ammo boxes and dropped weapons?
Back to top Go down
Best
Best

Male Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:16 pm

I don't fucking reload my shotgun in the middle of combat. What're you, nuts?
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
Eat box

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:23 pm

Oooooh. I misread that. Well, My main loadout right now is the FJ, Wrangler and the SH and I have no problem. Mostly because I play with friends and we usually travel together. Even with my only 3 shots, my friends are there to back me up. I also never stray too far from my sentry so I can just switch to wrangler and fuck shit up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:24 pm

It's a shotgun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Eat box wrote:
Oooooh. I misread that. Well, My main loadout right now is the FJ, Wrangler and the SH and I have no problem. Mostly because I play with friend and we usually travel together. Even with my only 3 shots, my friends are there to back me up. I also never stray too far from my sentry so I can just switch to wrangler and fuck shit up.
This. With one little change though. And yeah, Offensive Engy is hella fun on Payload.
Back to top Go down
Best
Best

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:33 pm

Ithapher wrote:
It's a shotgun.
It's a glorious weapon capable of inflicting grievous damage in close ranges and with well placed shots.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

Male Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:48 pm

The new Payload maps are pretty fun, especially Thunder Mountain.

Though I feel like Thunder Mountain is way easy for BLU.
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
Eat box

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:57 pm

No it's not. Trust me, it's not. When people know the map, it's challenging. It feels like any other payload map, really. (Except Hoodoo. Waaaay too hard for BLU)
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:32 pm

The cart is kept in cover too much, its really easy to scrap time on the cart up to the top.

Getting the cart there took as long as any other map, but it was at a steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Best
Best

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:32 pm

BLU's main advantage on Thunder Mountain was the sheer number of pathways they could take- if not for the fact that they had to converge on the cart then it would be impossible for RED to defend. As it is it's an atypical Payload map, in the sense that things can grind to a halt very easily for BLU, or RED can get thrashed equally easily.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:57 pm

So I'm really tired of the excessive engy play. So...many...sentries.
Back to top Go down
Eat box
Master of noms
Master of noms
Eat box

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:44 pm

I'm loving it tbh. Using the Buff banner and getting ubered at the same time means loads of fun and easy target practice.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:14 pm

I don't, its so annoying. Especially when you have all these engies, and not a single one will build a teleporter. Honestly, tele's should be a must build for an engy, instead of building your sentry in a stupid place so you csn use the Wrangler.

And then spend the rest of your time rebuilding that sentry as it gets destroyed very quickly due to poor positioning.
Back to top Go down
Best
Best

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:12 pm

It IS a necessary part of playing Engineer, and don't let a bunch of ignorant morons who don't lay them down convince you otherwise. Sentries are sitting targets, with at best 210 or so health. It takes 2 Direct Hit rockets to blow them up- you NEED other people to drive off intruders when you're defending. The Wrangler is nice for getting rid of edge hogs and all, but that's it's only use on defense- otherwise, it's purely an offensive weapon, and at that one that should have some element of surprise. Which means NOT PUTTING YOUR SENTRY WHERE IT WILL BE SIGHTED IMMEDIATELY.

I don't even have the wrangler and I've figured this all out.
Back to top Go down
Fordy
Fordy

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:40 am

A lot of engies are too afraid to leave their sentry alone to go and build a teleporter in a good position. I always try and get teleporters down as soon as possible, its just annoying as hell when you finally place down an exit in an awesome place... and then someone destroys the entrance. <_<

Oh yeh and on Dustbowl when defending as an Engy, the very first thing I do is put down an entrance, restock and then go build a base further up. They can be so useful but most dont even bother putting an entrance down at the start when it takes five seconds.
Best wrote:

All hail!
Back to top Go down
Gman
Dr. Awesome
Dr. Awesome
Gman

Male Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:26 pm

I only just found out that you can craft community weapons easily. I have a fuckton of extra weapons, so this was like getting an update for all the classes Tongue
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:13 pm

Fordy wrote:
A lot of engies are too afraid to leave their sentry alone to go and build a teleporter in a good position. I always try and get teleporters down as soon as possible, its just annoying as hell when you finally place down an exit in an awesome place... and then someone destroys the entrance. <_<

Oh yeh and on Dustbowl when defending as an Engy, the very first thing I do is put down an entrance, restock and then go build a base further up. They can be so useful but most dont even bother putting an entrance down at the start when it takes five seconds.
Best wrote:

All hail!

I do that regardless of the map or gsme type. (Except arena of course) its always nice to be able to throw down a tele exit and not have to go back to base to m/aKe an entrance. And quicker too, which is probably more important.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:02 pm

I was just playing with Golden Wrench NO.27. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Stickman
Master of the EMP
Stickman

Male Number of posts : 1882

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Gman
Dr. Awesome
Dr. Awesome
Gman

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:25 pm

Papy, I will swap pretty much anything I have for a hat. Seriously, I have never earned a random hat Sigh

http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561197996348181 I have every weapon. Pick whatever you want, JUST GIVE ME A HAT YOU BASTARD
Back to top Go down
Gman
Dr. Awesome
Dr. Awesome
Gman

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:28 pm

Oh wait, all you have is Texas Slim's Dome Shine...

I'll take it Nervous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:02 pm

Gman wrote:
Oh wait, all you have is Texas Slim's Dome Shine...

I'll take it Nervous
I had other hats before, but the GW ruined me.

D:
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:02 am

Why did anyone start crafting a bunch for Golden Wrenches?

I crafted once during the GW rush and that was because i wanted a different hat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:16 am

BECAUSE THEY WERE GOLDEN WRENCHES.

WHY ELSE?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress Gaming Center   Team Fortress Gaming Center - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress Gaming Center
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next